Last Man Standing

Best answers
I think it would be very cool, if there would be a new game type: Last Man Standing. I guess all of you know what this is. If not, I'll explain it at the bottom of this tag. In any case I hate it if someone respawnes right behind me and kills me and I don't even notice. Of course, in the beta scouters will help to avoid this, but this gamemode would be cool I'd say.
If it is not too much work (this is time we have to wait for the beta!) some "Team Deathmatch" would be cool too, but not as it is allready. Like Last man standing, just in teams. If one team has no player left, it looses (Like CS deathmatch for example), in this mode a timelimit would be necessary...

As I promised above, the explination:
Last Man Standing is a Game-Mode, where you can't simply respawn after death. You have to wait until there is only one "Last Man Standing" left; he's the winner.

Best answers
...not a bad idea! Like in the series your enemy wouldnt stand up after he's dead!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can combine your idea with the dragonball-mode
someone dies and if you collect all dragonballs, you can wish, that he comes back

Best answers
...but that could maybe be a long waiting period for some people!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well..the problem you stated wouldn't present in a LMS mode..cuz when they die, they're dead for the rest of that round.

It's a fine idea..I guess...
It's done is so many other games....just kind of old.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the last man standing combined with dragonball mode is a good idea, cept u can choose to either wish ppl back or increase ur power level by alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom