!!!SSJ Script 5.5!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have released an all new SSJ Script!! This time I have included new models, sounds, and an all new crosshair!! Get it at http://www.redsaiyanmod.net/
I will put it on the official SSJ Script website soon!!

EDIT: I almost forgot to mention, I got rid of some of the annoying stuff!! It says the advertisement less, and it won't change ure name when u execute the newb.cfg!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
......great....lets have loads of ppl looking like "shaddow piccalo" cos they r useing the script, i would use it myself, but its not worth putting that crud on my comp mwahhaha :p :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ummmm where was 5.3 and 5.4 ????

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
who want to hear a gooood joke.

the 5.1 was 5 megs and the update was 1 megs and the new 5.5 is 14 megs. make the count and ull see that Antoine wont have enought place on his angelfire. LOLOL!! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummmm where was 5.3 and 5.4 ????
I dont even know!! :p
who want to hear a gooood joke.

the 5.1 was 5 megs and the update was 1 megs and the new 5.5 is 14 megs. make the count and ull see that Antoine wont have enought place on his angelfire. LOLOL!!
Actually, 5.0 was 7mb and 5.1 was 3mb!! And actually, without 5.5, ive only used 20 of my 50mb on Angelfire!! I signed b4 they started giving the free website users 12mb!! So haha to all of them!! :p :) :D

Best answers
well, nice update on the script :yes:

BTW why dident you put it on your own WebSite?

But nice work anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BTW why dident you put it on your own WebSite?
Cuz I had uploadin probs, so I just sent it to SPiN cuz his site is more reliable!! So this time, u can get it without bandwidth problems!! :p

Best answers
work Antoine! I have only used your script for like a month or two, but I am impressed with the models on there (some of them)! I was wondering who you got your models from.....?!o_o
:fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well i still think the models look like crap.

Best answers
lol cant wait for beta for going super? sorry to say this but. not that many people play this version and when beta comes out. will the script still be used??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple nightshade

"will anyone use the ssj scpirt in beta"

... in short "no":\

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not just for the SSJ, it has other characters not included in ESF. It's a quick and easy way for the n00bs to switch models on the fly.

To anyone who's tried it, I did almost all the sounds this time around, I beleive perfect cell is the only one I didn't do. Let me know what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom