About The Models Admins look here if u want)

Best answers
ok i was just messing there in HL model viewer while waiting for CS 1.4 to dl (damn modem) when i decided to look at ur models,ok i really hope this doesn't start people flameing at me and you's have probably fixed the models already for the new relaese and you will probabley not care wat i say but anyway this is what i sayabut the modes,

oh yeah by the way i know the game is only a beta and not proper yet so please don't shout at me

ok

Cell: The Cell Model is actually quite good and i have nothing bad really to say about it, except maybe build him out more cause he looks a bit skinny on it

Frieza: This is an ok model but the top bit before his legs is very plan compared to the rest of the body, and i supose he could be a litle bit smaller but not much very little in fact, other than that it good model

Goku: Ok this is the model I am worried about cause Goku is my fav, Ok for a start his arms are too far apart from his body but this mite only be the act he is very slim and not bulky like Goku should be, the model i think his legs are very skinny, His face is very flat and u can't really see his mean face, cause it's all squashed up.

Piccolo: This model is pretty good actualy but i was thinkin you should have him wearing his training robes, anyways the only thing about him is his face, u can't see his mouth which is a big part off him, but that is all

Trunks: The Trunks model is ok, bu he is too buckly, i think he needs to look a bit younger and slightly smaller and maybe tie his hair back, but it good , oh his clothes look funny to me but i don't know

Vegeta: This model i think is very good and does not need anything really done to it

ok so wat i think u need is to fix these models Goku, Trunks, Piccolo and Freiza

Once again please don't shout at me for this and i hope u consder this and i hope u already have realised this, thanks yu for your time

Oh yeah by the time i wrote this cs 1.4 finished dl :)

ZuL

Best answers
Actually the big bang animation with vegeta needs a REAL shape up. But it has already been fixed until the next version...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they're practically re-skinning and re-modeling or editing every model

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models and animations look real sweet for the next release, you will be pleasantly suprised if nothing else. Darktooth and Battlelord are excellent animators, and they really strut their stuff. The Models are excellent and nothing but praise can be said for our excellent modelling staff.

I applaud you gentlemen! :D :yes: :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish i was a beta tester, or even better, i wish the beta was out.

yay! 2 more posts till 100! maybe to celebrate i shud become a beta tester

Best answers
the goku may not look exactally like him but at least he doesnt look like he does in alpha 2...

goku in alpha 2 looks like he has down syndrome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with most of the stuff u said, all the beta models are alot better thou

Best answers
I myself think they look good in the current version, and because I think that way, the more I will crap my pants with the next version's models and stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I one the whole was pritty impressed with the models in alpha 2 but they where far from perfect so hopefully they wil have all the kinks ironed out when the beta is out, and to the best of my knowledge they have so no need to worry. Ok i will stop now im just rambling! :D

BrunO

Best answers
what are you talkin about the Buu Krillin And Gohan models supremely own in the Current Public Version :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom