Esf Sound Pack 3!

Best answers
Here is a list of the sounds/changes and what they are;

*Cell
- NEW! the gallitgun has been replaced with a common blast noise
- fire and solarflare sounds have been slightly cleaned up

*Goku
- NEW! japanese kamehameha taken from DMZ and edited to work with ESF, this now has a sound that when the ball of light appears in gokus hand's it make's a boom type noise (i think its cool)
- japanese solar flare taken from a DBGT episode, sorry about the quality
- NEW! the spirit bomb sound has been replaced with a nice new sound

*Krillin
- japanese destroctodisc taken from DMZ and edited(cleaned since last version)
- solarflare cleaned up a bit

*Piccolo
- NEW! japanese specialbeamcannon taken from DMZ edited and mixed with a DBZ blast sound
- NEW! the masenko and HA! sounds have been changed to a new charge/blast noise (my fave)

*Vegeta
- NEW! gallitgun changed into japanese vegeta shouting something mixed with a blast noise (cleaned since last version)
- NEW! japanses bigbang taken from DMZ and mixed with a blast noise (cleaned since last version)
- final flash cleaned a bit, removed some of the background humming

*Misc
- japanese/english teleport sound, cleaned (worth downloading just for this sound)
- the disc sound bugged me so i changed it to a kind of saw sound
- normal ki blast sound taken from ESF's FreeDoM's very own Dev journal (hope you dont mind)
- frieza's finger blast taken again from ESF's FreeDoM's Dev journal, FreeDoM you rock:)
- NEW! Finger laser charge sound
- NEW! explosion sound
- NEW! Kame_charge sound
- NEW! foot step sounds
- NEW! sound when you hit the ground hard
- NEW! sound when you hit the ground hard and die
- NEW! beamhead sound

Thank you

E-mail:[email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no thanks ill take my good old NON DMZ RIPPED jap sounds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me slaps person with large trout for ripping all of his sounds from that horible mod...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ripped pieces of **** should not be dled...

just like the ssj script... >:|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
its a pile of steaming crap so dont d/led it
yes that would just about sum it up i would say;(

BTW, the reason for me hikibis bashing is cos he had most of his sound just stolen from dmz (said it here since he edited his post)

Best answers
thats all very nice but why bash me

people might like the sounds i make but dont d/led it becuase of people like you

ok so alot of the sounds are ripped but its not like i havent worked on them and change them somewhat. i put quite alot of work into some of those sounds and to get a response like that really pisses me off

anyway im changing my post back because people might want to know whats changed/included

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one should download it

u hardly did any work of ur own...

all u did was take other peoples hard work.. and thats not nice....

Brolli9999

B
Stealing peoples work is hard work? lol since when , where did ya steal the other sounds from too?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i have a fealing cum is about to close this topic...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the two biggest spammer in one thread flaming someone that try to hlpe a mod.

shut up hibiki and akuma too , dmz took those sounds from an mp3 and thats no stealing so harry didnt steal anything.

if you dont like the soundpack just back off damn someone will like it, its not a damn reason to flame him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spin all u ever do is flame people... why dont u shut the **** up for one damn minute..

how would u feal if someone stole ur site and slaped there name on it...

Best answers
umm well if it came from the dbz show then are dmz stealing from dbz? So i guess we are all stealing from something or other. I like his sounds myself i use them. But that is no right to flame the dude just because he made it for others. So back off. if you dont agree with what he did do it in a nice way saying so. but you dont need to put someone down because of what you feel.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what if he likes japinese sounds (i cant spell), u guys r moderators and u ban ppl for flaming, i think we shud have moderators for moderators. And its not like they stole a site, they just wanna see if ppl wanna use they're soundpack, woopdeefu.kindoo. AND u didnt make the voices, the show did, so if anything ur the one ripping the show off

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the sounds for DBZ on any game anywhere are taken from the show. That being said, everyone who makes sounds for a DBZ mod are ripping if they are making them, period. It's not fair to blame Harry, he gave credit to DMZ after alteration.

This topic is closed, and you guys should know better than to flame and spam. Sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom