fusion idea

Best answers
I got this idea while playing a starwars games for dreamcast it involves 2 ppl driving a car and shooting so when esf showed up i got to thinking. Fusion would be a great thing to have in the game. This is how it would work. 2 diff ppl would be starting have to be one of the characters that fuses in the series so lets take goten and trunks. When they both get to a pl lvl thats basically the same they can fuse and they choose the fusion dance as a wep. The only 2 ways fusion cant be complete is if one f them gets blasted out of position or there pl lvls dont match (too far apart). So they fuse and have awesome power the fusion ends 4 ways. If the map is over, They die, or time runs out or the person leaves.Speaking of time this is how it would work for example lets say the servers map time is like 20 mins then the fusion would last 10 mins. If there is no timelimit and can last forever then fusion will last series time at 30 mins. The way the fusion would work is like this a random pick will occur on whos moving and whos shooting. The mover will have the power to power up and use the super speed and of couse move. The shooter will have the full power of blasting any1 and melee attacks. Fusion would require a good amount of teamwork. Also it would be great for clan matches when u have that 1 guy that has dwarfed ure power and the only way to beat him is fuse that would be a great part of the game and relates alot to the series. Plus it adds stargety like u have to kill goko so he wont fuse with vegeta or right just b4 he fuses u blast him outta the way. In my book this is a great idea and very doable and i hope to take this under consideration.

Best answers
thats a good idea, the only problem would be the time, though.

it would probably be 5-7 mins if i guess right.

other than that i know i would be doing that a loooot lol

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Fusion has already been brought up dozens of times over.

They're probably not going to implement it..it's just more trouble that it's worth

By the way....moving this to suggestions.

Best answers
well uh sorry im pretty much a n00b but uh it would be good to have fusion and another thing when a saijyan is ssj at a certain power lvl they should be able to push themselves to ultra saiyjan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PEOPLE FACE IT THERE WILL BE NO FUSIONS, NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE IDEA IS!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow sierra said somthing smart for a change :p

yes there will be no fusions... non... nadda... zip...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really hate to point this out, but if you read harSens post "before you post . . ." you'll see he mentions it on his list of things to do eventually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said that there will NEVER be fusions... i said that there wont be any fusions anytime soon...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
I really hate to point this out, but if you read harSens post "before you post . . ." you'll see he mentions it on his list of things to do eventually.
you´re right
but we still don´t need these thread suggesting things that are already mentioned in harsens post

i don´t want to flame somebody, it´s just this damn noob-problem
they never read the "before you post"-threads
and they always think they are the FIRST who thought about an idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but it says mabie in his post.. and that means it prob wont be in...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe or not
that´s pointless
this thread is useless!
but those damn noobs don´t get it
there should be some kind of trial time
you must visit everyday and read about 50 different threads for a hole week

Best answers
stop suggesting fusions/mergins, they wont make it.....

If they do, then ill give them a big hand, lol :laff:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by ssj3gotenks
well uh sorry im pretty much a n00b but uh it would be good to have fusion and another thing when a saijyan is ssj at a certain power lvl they should be able to push themselves to ultra saiyjan
There's only going to be one transformation for each character with beta 1

Why bother with ultra ssj, when they'll just go straight to ssj2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why because its an actual transformation, so trunks should be allowed to do so, and brolli if he'll be in.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980
you´re right
but we still don´t need these thread suggesting things that are already mentioned in harsens post
Seeing as I'm one of the chief enforcers, I'd think I'd know that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know that you know that :D
i said it for the noobs

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Why because its an actual transformation, so trunks should be allowed to do so, and brolli if he'll be in.
Brolli won't be in the game, but he's a whole other can of worms.

Brolli doesn't fall into any super Saiya-jin category...he's different than any of the others.

See....they introduced Brolli to explain why there were so many super saiya-jin, when originally there was only supposed to be one.
they explained it as this...

Any saiya-jin can become a super saiya-jin..but there is only ONE Legendary Super Saiya-jin.
Brolli is the legend.
Granted, he may LOOK like an ultra super saiya-jin...but he's not.
He may be big, he may be bulky..but he's NOT a USSJ.

He's the Legend....he can't be classified.

Best answers
Im sorry to disagree with you Chimpbot, but there is 3 Legendary Sayains, just not in the Series, There is Brolli, Niatu and Akira, The are all part of the LsW. The Legendary Sayain Warriors. :D See, Im Smart!!!

:D LOL :D

From Guru-San

Best answers
Also I have a BRILL source, that says that Broli IS an Ultra SSJ, So there ya go!

From Guru-San

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom