SPin, Hibiki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea im makeing a flameing topic, great i im gonna get a warning, big deal, i wanna say this.

SPiN what u said in the esf sound pack 3 topic was bull "shut up hikibi and akuma all u do is spam" we where not spamming, we where saying that its not nice to steal from anouther mod, i totaly agree with Hikibi about all you do is flame! u can not stand it when me and Hikibi do somethign right u idiot, pitty your the webmaster here and everyones to fecking frightened to warn you or ban you for non stop yelling at everyone one about "spamming" and flameing" you think your some kind of god, i wish u would stop butting in to everyones posts, cos to you EVERY SINGLE POST made by me or Hikibi is spam, you are nothing but a fool.

Good day.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not going to warn you but next time spin does something like that report it and the proper action will be taken

btw we dont see everything so thats probally why he hasnt been warned and he isnt the webmaster and he has been warned once

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just about everyone who posted in that thread deserved a warning for flaming, even you Akuma. I closed the thread, leave it at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom