Big Bang Attack

Brolli9999

B
I was wondering if you guys did any changes to the Big Bang Attack , did you guys change it to looks like an actualy big bang attack instead of a ball , or are you guys gonna keep the same thing? Im not sure if you guys showed it in the screen shots im pretty sure you didnt i dont remember.

Not that there is anything wrong with the one in the Alpha even if you keep the same one in the Beta it is still cool im just Wondering if you guys changed it into more of a larger blue fireball like the Big Bang Attack.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
EHH?? when did it became a beam Akuma?

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's not a beam. It also looks different now.

Brolli9999

B
Well im just glad alot of people didnt know about the big bang attack i thought i was the only one.

Its not lame to change the attack they can do what ever they want , but the Ball is still cool.

I think in a japanese epsidoe of Cell vegeta did a big bang attack and it filled the whole screen and it was a big long blue beam , i think cant remember pretty sure.

Best answers
you do know that vegeta only did the big bang attack as a SSJ i think not sure but pretty sure

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
hmm...i wasn't aware that it became a beam attack *slap*
lol dubble slap!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone told me it was a beam now, im sure it was a team member, or maybe it was just a mod :S

Best answers
I'm pretty sure its a beam in the show. So why don't you call his attack now something ells like big energy ball attack or beba for short and give it as another slot, so you have room for the big bang attack. :fight:

Best answers
The only real beam attack I seen Vegeta do to Cell was the Final Flash.:rolleyes: Jog my memory if anyone can :)

Best answers
remeber the first android 19 or 20 not gero but the big rolli polli one well vegeta used the big bang the first time with him and it was a ball

Best answers
I don't remember him yell big bang attack on that one. But i do remember in the movie with metal cooler him shouting big bang attack and a beam came out of his hand. I'm pretty sure i'm right on that one.:p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pretty sure big bang is a giant ball. vegitas attacks that are beams are gallit gun and final flash. (and did u notice that all of his attacks have the same letter in the begining? final flash, gallit gun, big bang)

Sound Artist
Best answers
In the Android Saga, when he fires a ki attack at the Android after ripping his arms off he says, "Here is Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack!". The English dub is a different story:)

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
im pretty sure big bang is a giant ball. vegitas attacks that are beams are gallit gun and final flash. (and did u notice that all of his attacks have the same letter in the begining? final flash, gallit gun, big bang)

wrong wrong wrong theirs also Final Shine but most ppl wont reconize it cause its DBGT:p

yah i watched all eps in japanese cause funi butchered the script but some ppl like it that way
/me points at chimpbot

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Uh..what?

I hate the fact that they butchered the script the way that they did..
Where do you come off saying that?

I mean..I'm glad FUNi brought the series over and made it popular..but I hate the script changes.
I hate it when vegeta speaks..he sounds like a 40 year old chain smoker..
I hate all of vegeta's lines in the majin vegeta fight..especially when he calls goku a clown for the 40th time...
I hate furiza's voice.....the original actor did a superb job of making the character who he was....and then FUNi butchered the character
I hate watching the dubbed version of the first Cooler movie...they changed all of the cool lines and gave Goku one of his "classic" all-american speaches about how the villain shouldn't hurt people.

But, hey..
You can make idiotic generalizations about me..I really don't care that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom