My new Sound pack

Best answers
as the other topic is locked i posted this agian so i can get some informative responses from people who like what i do. if you flame (hibiki/akuma) i wont flame back so plz dont waste youre time. let that rest in the past, im now working on none DMZ edited sounds to make people like you happy

go get it at http://www.redsaiyanmod.net/layout2.php/?page=sounds

Thank you

Here is a list of the sounds/changes and what they are;

*Cell
- NEW! the gallitgun has been replaced with a common blast noise
- fire and solarflare sounds have been slightly cleaned up

*Goku
- NEW! japanese kamehameha taken from DMZ and edited to work with ESF, this now has a sound that when the ball of light appears in gokus hand's it make's a boom type noise (i think its cool)
- japanese solar flare taken from a DBGT episode, sorry about the quality
- NEW! the spirit bomb sound has been replaced with a nice new sound

*Krillin
- japanese destroctodisc taken from DMZ and edited(cleaned since last version)
- solarflare cleaned up a bit

*Piccolo
- NEW! japanese specialbeamcannon taken from DMZ edited and mixed with a DBZ blast sound
- NEW! the masenko and HA! sounds have been changed to a new charge/blast noise (my fave)

*Vegeta
- NEW! gallitgun changed into japanese vegeta shouting something mixed with a blast noise (cleaned since last version)
- NEW! japanses bigbang taken from DMZ and mixed with a blast noise (cleaned since last version)
- final flash cleaned a bit, removed some of the background humming

*Misc
- japanese/english teleport sound, cleaned (worth downloading just for this sound)
- the disc sound bugged me so i changed it to a kind of saw sound
- normal ki blast sound taken from ESF's FreeDoM's very own Dev journal (hope you dont mind)
- frieza's finger blast taken again from ESF's FreeDoM's Dev journal, FreeDoM you rock
- NEW! Finger laser charge sound
- NEW! explosion sound
- NEW! Kame_charge sound
- NEW! foot step sounds
- NEW! sound when you hit the ground hard
- NEW! sound when you hit the ground hard and die
- NEW! beamhead sound
- NEW! aura sound

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dev, it was closed because Hibiki and Akuma spammed and flamed in it. Leave this one open.

Best answers
I like the new kame charging sound :) sounds better than that drum tapping sound from before (no offense, developers)

Best answers
could you make a turbo sound? like a burst of power when you turn on turbo? dont know if you can or not

Best answers
yes i think that may indeed be possible to do and i have the perfect sound

edit: yep i made the sound its cool ill put it in the new sound pack and name the pack 3.1 expect that in a few days, ive already sent it to spin so grab it HERE when its posted

that was a great suggestion nightshade i put in a special thanks in the readme:)

Best answers
i think that this sound pack is really cool,.....i dont really care how the sounds are, but it has a special effect on you when playing a game :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok Dirty Harry's soundpack version 3.1 with the sound of turbo is available on www.redsaiyanmod.net

in the sound section.

edited after

woah i just played with the sound and woah.. when you fire a kamehameha it makea damn sound that get higher and higher till its finnaly ready its awesome, and the BANG! that it makes when you turn turbo wooo... it giuve the game a new way of playing , i enjoy playing it now lol.

thanks harry!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i dun really mind about the sounds...they are good as it is.......i hav been playin a bit more of dmz than esf lately coz i like it how u can go super ssj and stuff so it adds like a goal to work towards..... other than cainin ppl...but bak to the topic i always thought it was gameplay that makes a good game...not the sounds....i mean sound is important but really its game play

Best answers
wow i had a good idea. The sounds are great thanks for making it. sets the mood just right

Best answers
Can you get it without the Japanese voices? I hate those!

Best answers
just unzip it to a diffrent directory and select the sounds you want to replace

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom