Kind of Shield

Best answers
I think it would be nice if at least few chars had some kind of energy shield. It doesn't have to be very strong, but it should absorb the whole damage done by a ki blast. This is because I think the ki blast is probably one of the best weapons, because you can't block it. If you block, you still get some damage; if you try to evade, you might get hit too. And since it is not possible to push away a ki blast by PS, there is no possibility not to get damage of this
If an energy shield will not be programmed, maybe there should be something like throwing away the blasts (like in the show) by meelee attacks.

Best answers
Good idea. I think it should be a different type of blcok, instead of being a weapon. And yeh, melee attacks should deflect ki blasts!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both those have been suggested many times, but if u want to get the teams attention, u hafta be persistant... CAN I PLEASE JOIN THE BETA TESTING TEAM?... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

u see?

Best answers
a shield, ummm.....
i dont think so...

it will only make the game look more and more like half life...
and we dont want that........
and if ANY of the chars should have a shield then it should be krillin, becouse he is so weak......

but it should brake after, what 10 shots at it?........

and i dont think that the esf team will make it, EVER!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom