Hands

Best answers
You could have hands in first person and they go back when you do somthin like kamahamaha.:idea:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm what?

btw: NEVER private message me on irc again

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I assume your'e referring to the same type of style as in Jedi Outcast in FP mode? Personally, i play behind view anyway, so it dont confront me at all, but at least youve posted it to see the general response.

BTW: Please dont PM ppl who have requested that you dont do so

Thx

Best answers
Originally posted by Daniel_the_mage
You could have hands in first person and they go back when you do somthin like kamahamaha.:idea:
i dont know what you mean....umm post it in a way so that i can understand.....!!,

BTW cheeseman, your cool........lol
Funny thing that you deleted 4xmega-saiyajins signature :p

Best answers
I mean it like your in gokus eyes and when you see the ball of light in first person.

think of it as in you seeing yourself and u see your hands now right?
so its the same in gokus model.
post if no understand:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about; so you can see Goku's hands like as he was walking or shooting, kinda like seeing the guns in 1st person.

BTW Nice idea.

Best answers
...there arent many people which are using the 1st person perspektive for now!!!

So ithink its...aceptable...but not more!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think there should there should be three views; 3rd, 1st with hands, 1st without hands.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use 3rd person view, better periferal vision. but one thing that pisses me off is that when realy close to a wall or somtin, it switches me the fpv, or if u want to do melee atacks, when ur real close to someone it also switches to fpv

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theoretically yes, but the team would have to model the hands in FPV and that would take time. My guess would be that it won't be in the next release. However, if it were completed, it would make it seem like a more polished MOD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should be like in bfp where u can see the whole model.... not just the hands

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good idea, it would make the mod look a bit more like other mods... BUT there are very few people who use 1st person view.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no not third person.. the first person model view like in bfp u know where u see from the persons eyes and can see the whole model... not jsut the hands

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regardless of what the BFP team calls it it's still 3rd person if you can see the model :rolleyes: :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally dont see the need for 1st person view onless your using melee becasue as soon as you fire a beam your view is completly blocked, by the light of the beam, but if that problem was solved i think more people would use 1st person and the hands would make it more of a pro looking mod and you would really need hands and legs if you were going to use 1st person for the melee attacks.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom