ESF Internet Games

Best answers
I am wondering are there currently any internet games for ESF (Alpha 2.0)

I dont think there is but, if anyone out there with a good connection could make a server (assuming the code for internet gaming is there) and post the IP address here i would jump on that server in the time it takes a saiyan to power up. :idea:

If it works im sure ill enjoy a good fight with whoever is there :fight:

Best answers
last time I checked, there were plenty of servers to join online. I usually play on a 100 Base T Lan though, no laggyness for us 56k peoples.

Best answers
hey can u give me a list of the IP's for ESF?

my EFS says there are no online games for it :cry:

i wanna play :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
check the filters, make sure ur folder that all the esf stuff is in is called esforces, not esf, or anything else

Best answers
yip its called esforces

im sure it will be fixed, whatevers wrong with it, in the beta but for now all i need is IPs cause the massive fat gaints of a corperation that Gamespy is doesnt support ESF so any server even if only your grand ma is playing on it would be fine.

oh and dont eat beans unless your sure they dont affect your colon

Best answers
Man, sometimes there are just straight up no servers online at the time, so don't sweat it, i doubt there is anything wrong with your connection or comp, its just that no one creates a server here and there, so its just empty, i put up a server here and there, and leave it running while i do my homework, i suggest all of you do the same (people's with fast connections), keep the freggin game alive!

Best answers
thanks resentment we need more ppl with your attitude (or do we?)

anyways thanks lots keep it alive indeed......soon it will have its only life capable of outclassing most the the good--->brillant mods out there.

Again big thanks to the ESF crew.

Keep it real.

^^^^
Dont believe i said that OMG shoot me now(couldn't i just go back and delete it i hear your say[even if u didnt say it i hear u think it] i just couldn't delete it, one of my finest works and all that)

Best answers
You can use gamespy to find esf games, ive done it. Make it so that your looking at every half-life server and let it find all 15000+ servers. Then go to the game tab and click on Manage custom filters. Click Add and type esf and click ok. Then set the game filter to esf and it should find some servers to play on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom