Hand Spirit Bomb

Best answers
I have an Idea.

The spirit bomb should be hand held he only makes the huge one on Namek

NO FREIZA DISC!!!
Or at least make it not kill one shot

No more blue orb thing for vageta, it knocks back attacks to easy like no chance to send it back

Thanks For listening to my ideas

:talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spirit Bomb should be random.

Frieza disk will stay, live with it, and so will the Big bang.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no sb is fine the way it is... i only think u shgould be able to charge it up more...

and bb and disk are fine now.. hard to hit people...

Best answers
This "Blue Orb Thing" you are talking about is BigBang, and it is fine the way it is. You should be able to charge up the spirit bomb as much as you want, so it should be up ion the air everytime. About freezadisk: That's the only thing you're right at (in my eyes). It should not instantly kill (even DestructoDisk shouldn't). Remember when Kuririn shot a Disk at perfect Cell and he didn't even dislike it.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh but the attacks gotta be balanced .....it shud be instant kill coz its so damn hard to hit some with it....perhaps they shud make it homing so u hav to run away from it.....then it wudn't be insta kill...or wud it??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A homing disk i dont think so there was enuff trouble with the disk in 2.0 and it was just a stright throw.
I think that it has been finally balanced with the large maps!

BrunO

Best answers
....agreee!!!
The disk is fine(even if i dont use it)like it is now!!!

And homing disk would be much like BFP!!!

Best answers
i know he already said but i think that when you charge a spirit bomb should be kept in the air (as said by some guy above) then you could continue to charge it for as long as u like even to the xtent that it made a half the size of the level explosion.

but you take a risk for as long as your alive it will stay but when u die it dies and the Spirit bomb fails.

let it uncharge slowly so the lower u stay away from charging it the smaller it gets.

Best answers
the big spirit bomb isn't only used in the freeza saga noob... it's used in.... freeza saga, buu saga, gt saga, movie 7 see it's used 4 times, (i've watched all gt and all the movies and most of dbz i missed a few evil buu eps and dats how i know)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, people with skill with the disk can dominate the game, i think the disk shud be slower and make a louder noise so u know whats comin for yeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom