spirit bomb?

Best answers
To the beta testers did they make any changes to this attack? right now it is super slow and not worth using. *funny in a large free for all to hit someone heh*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now i wont tell u that... :p

that woudl ruin all the fun of the beta if u knew every little detail...

Best answers
ah come on lol i like getten this tad bits of info to drool on

Best answers
they remove the genki dama and add really slow&ghay ball of Ki

:^P j/k just tell us

Best answers
use the abri GD instead of SB some ppl might cinfoose it with SBC

Best answers
LMAO sorry that was funny. sounds nice and all but the damn thing is so slow and easy to dodge no matter how huge the blast is going be the damn thing goes 2 miles per hour

Best answers
the spirit bomb is to easy to push away with a descent beam attack. the mod makers should make its much stronger and faster to.

Best answers
As much as I hate Goku, I WILL admit that his Spirit Bomb is perhaps the strongest attack (suppose to be) of them all... no beams should be able to easily push that thing back, not even frieza could stop that thing when its fully charged. It should be the strongest attack in esf and take a second or so longer... also..make the darn ball bigger lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, the spirit bomb shud be faster bigger and stronger, with a blast radius of about 10000000000000km

Best answers
I think they should do one of these:

1.Make it charger longer, there for making it bigger.
2.Make it charge faster as your pl gets higher.
3.Select one of two options for speed and size make it like 2 diffrent attacks: 1. bigger but slower 2.faster but smaller(after all some GDs were like basket ball size, like the movie with lod sluge.)
4.make it gidable and PS able, in other words make it so the person who trows it can controll it and push Ki into it is a PS comes in the way.

These are just afew ideas. :fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
make it biger it looks like poop now :S

Best answers
In teammatch, i think your teammates should be able to deflect the sb, like when Goku fired it at vegeta and gohan deflected it in the Vegeta saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that would be a wast of time to code cause u shouldnt be aiming at ur ailies...

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well most of your ideas were ok MONX. But making it PS, um... from how strong that thing is I would think it would win every power struggle, so basicly that would make the game unbalanced. Unless they make the attacks stronger as well. ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i think that would be a wast of time to code cause u shouldnt be aiming at ur ailies...
It would a good strategy thought. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They could also make the spirit bomb (the basket ball size one, be able to be thrown from the hand instead of over the head, that would make it sort of cool for really weak player's I think, then as they develop energy, it starts being formed over the head until it's the size of a small moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom