All that energy.....

Best answers
I was thinking, I charge up a lot of energy to use a Kamehameahameahameahameahameaha...etc. but what if I don't want to use it all?
I want to use half, port behind the ******* thats attacking me, and i whack him with the rest. Bam.
Cool.
Or attack with small kammeha waves. I mean, five smalls should add up to a full. Same amount of damage right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but that made absolutly made no sense.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
u mean with like wat goku does to cell yeh??? he charges it and then moves......and then rite near him releases???? i dunno..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he means that its in the next release you can now move while chargeing!

BrunO

Best answers
Hmm... Riddle... I guess he talks about charging an attack and then (for example if your enemy hides or dies) canceling it and getting the energy back. This would really be nice!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, there should be a way to cancel the beam and get most if not all of your energy back. I know that it has happened more than one time in the series.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya.. teleporting when changing some kind of things... that would be very nice.

ermm maybe just once... or supposing you got 1 mil of pl and you charge a kamehameha.. it would be nice if you could charge it all the way with your mil of powerlevel and make a hugge beams... cuz i think it stinks to have just one way to charge a beam..

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why charge it all the way then
you can stop before you fully charge a beam you know

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true, but i think he means it in more of a deceiving way, like u make the blast huge but its actually only half ur engergy, then when it hits, u let another one go right after and kaboom, 2 big beams, same strength as one fully charged beam. and teleporting while charching wud be sweet

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
like you hold you mouse and when you want to shoot it you release the button... not just the yellow bar.. the regular time it takes for a beam to charge.. like putting all your energy in one beam..

Best answers
Yeh, i meant putting only half my enrgy in a beam, and then the charge bar dissapears. If 10 minutes later i try that attack again, my original enrgy will stil be there.
So, if you could click once to charge the attack, and when you think you have enough energy, you click again to shoot the energy. Then you click AGAIN to determine when you stop putting energy into the beam, then it starts to drain your ki bar instead of your charged Ki bar.

Hey, maybe you could have two Ki bars, one with un charged Ki (used for flying and turbo and small ki blasts and the new generic beam) and Charged ki bar, which can be charged up, and then used up at your liesure. It would stop energyu that you could put into your beam dissappearing when you fly or go turbo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats WAAAAAAAAAAAY to ****ing complex for esf........

esf is not this fancy plan out every attack kind of game... its just like in the last beta (well alpha really but what ever)... u charge u aim u shoot and pry u fried him... u dont go hmm ok now hes going to go to the right and ill shoot at the left to catch him off guard and when hes distraced ill shoot a nother ki attack at him to kill him....... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
thats WAAAAAAAAAAAY to ****ing complex for esf........

esf is not this fancy plan out every attack kind of game... its just like in the last beta (well alpha really but what ever)... u charge u aim u shoot and pry u fried him... u dont go hmm ok now hes going to go to the right and ill shoot at the left to catch him off guard and when hes distraced ill shoot a nother ki attack at him to kill him....... :S
heres a simple way of staying alive

1. shoot
2. kill
3. teleport away from other beams now comeing at you
4. come back for more:fight:

its so fun :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what ever but still my point is these ideas are all fine for a more stratigic dbz game but esf isnt one of these.....

u must all remember what kind of game esf is when making these ideas...........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
its a weapon-mod with flying, but a good one :p
Thats probably the most symplistic way of putting it but i suppose your right.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom