double use for sb?

Best answers
first you can only throw one at the normal stage

how about two uses for the spirit bomb one where you throw it at someone and the other you hold a button and it makes a loud swishing noise 10 seconds later your a super powered ssj (1) and your pl is boosted like 4 mil but.... you have to have at least be able to turn into a ssj AND the effect only last 25 seconds and you can't do it again untill you die (but you can still throw them)
Now if anyone could understand this your smart, for those of you who can't dun worry it'd probably be impossible to make.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ cannot support SB in the anime, so it will not support it here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and a spirit bomb in ssj wud be about size of the map when fully charged, and on impact wud crash the server cause the blast is so damn big

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It just cant be done because, SSJ cant support it, but the maps can because of the scale down.

Best answers
..... that wasn't what i ment... like in movie 7 goku made a sb and then turned ssj and he sucked in the sb and became like 3 times as powerful and kicked the crap outt'a number 13... so thats similar to what i was suggesting... i don't really get what your talking about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah thats to hard to get right so i asume they will just make it so u can use genki dama in ssj with no side effects..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they where gonna do that they wouldnt really stay true to the series and im not really worried if they dont so i dont mind a SSJ SB, staying true to the series and fun gameplay is where you have to make the sacrifice. So there more than Likely have a SSJ SB!

BrunO

Best answers
I think a super saiyajin should be able to use spirit bomb. Since the SB takes its power from "the rivers, the trees, the lind and all things living in nature" and not from the user himself, it wouldn't be any stronger than. I think even the PL shouldn't affect the strngth of a SB.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
in the show , goku had the energy in him, then he could form the ball in his hand. when he first faced vegeta. he gave it to krillin that formed a ball.

the point im talking to is.

the spirit bomb should have 2 ways of charging. one that charge n sky and other that you can form after a while after charging it.

you could move slowly with it. like glowing lol.. that would be awesome.

the second attack would be faster but less stronger than the spirit bomb charging in the sky..

comments plzé

Best answers
...a good idea in my eyes!!!

One thing i dont really understand!!!

you could move slowly with it. like glowing lol.. that would be awesome.
With the first or second one?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well.. like you glow , there is a glow around you, lol just to show that you got huge energy in you, or that the sprit bomb is ready to fire.

Best answers
ok now i understand and i think...that would own!!!:yes:

Perhaps you can give a team member the power after it when you didnt have usage for it!!!

*Perhaps you can make a mode where you can play something like basketball with the SB;);););Just kiddin!!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom