*suggestion* new krillin trans

Best answers
how about insted of him getting hair you have it a different way... insted how about he gets some armor... like in freeza saga example... 1stage reg freeza saga krillin... 2stage black armor krillin...3stage black armor white glove white boot krillin (mabye extra add on gloves and boots glow) and thats it.. it be better than getting hair in my opinion....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say he should bulk up!!! Its the only realistic way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
I say he should bulk up!!! Its the only realistic way.
Gotta agree thats the best way i think too. Just bulking him up not growing hair thats like having SSJ2 gohan(cell games) turn in to teenage Mystik Gohan

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there are two options for Krillin's transformation:

1)Bulk up. Krillin gets bigger, better, badder, balder... (hmmm that's not right...)

2)Multi-Form. Krillin splits up into 3 Krillins. This option is still being considered by the team if I'm correct...

No hair! That's just unrealistic.

Best answers
There is only a few people that can answer you transformation qeustions.
*Looks up at sky* Oh ESF team, what art the transformations for Piccolo and Krillin? Tell us please!

See, I hath beseeched them. They should now come.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ4 Vegetto
1)Bulk up. Krillin gets bigger, better, badder, balder... (hmmm that's not right...)
Yes thats a good idea if its possible!

Originally posted by SSJ4 Vegetto
No hair! That's just unrealistic.
You think dbz is reallistic!!!At the next time you say that you can go ssj!!!

I like the hair idea(krillin looks funny with hair)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, P.o.h.s. I don't think you understand what I meant... I meant that if Krillin grows hair all of a sudden in THE GAME it would look unrealistic. Of course DBZ isn't realistic!!! What do you take me for?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the best ideas for the tranformation of krillin is the one from x4 mega saiyajin..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1: Bulkier
2: Somehwat more So
3: Hair
4: Bulkier, same lentgh hair
5: Same Bulk Longer Hair
6: Hippie Krillin.

Best answers
hmm i like mine better that just is kinda ***... what is gonna have muscles the size fo the map by 6.... vegeta: hey krillin get your biceps outt'a my face. Krillin: i can't for they are so sexy and large

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
the best ideas for the tranformation of krillin is the one from x4 mega saiyajin..
What idea?

Is it in another thread???

Bullky with hair sounds good in my ears!!!

Best answers
NO HAIR PLEASE krillin is already as ugly as hell, plzz no hair he will look really idiotici mean it...

i think better armor or bulky'er will be the best thing to do,
(i will add some picture's of krillin with hair :D )

(other pic is on the way)

Best answers
I think krillin should be able to transform like master roshi did/does. Cause like, he gets WAY bigger and WAY stronger (master roshi that is). Then they could just put in speed that would keep up with a ssj. That would be neato...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Guys....stop whining about the non-realism of Kurririn growing hair.
Who really cares?
It's not like DBZ is based in reality, anyway?

I mean..c'mon...
Guys from another planet who can turn their hair blonde battle alongside a tall green guy against bio-androids, shape-shifters and a pink demon who can turn people into snack food!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's all true 'n all... but it's also made-up stuff. Krillin is a human being! Humans can't grow that much hair in a matter of seconds. It would look weird. We're not talking about Saiyans, Nameks or demons here...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well krillin is ugly of nature... but aint he cute?! lol kidding ;D
who cares how he transform... i think its bettert to have a crap model than having a greay piccolo flying around

Best answers
I would have to agree with Krillin bulking up it's indeed the only "realistic" thing to do as for Piccolo idd say or he begins with cape and takes it of or he bulks himself up 2 :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom