the pointless PL O.o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not sure who i was talkingto about this, maybe it was hikibi hmm i dunno.. but anyways

i think you should take away getting PL, i mean come on, whats the point? yes its cool to be say goku and have a crap pl, then kill loads and have a high one and your karmahama will blow up the whole map, but then again, some newbie comes and joins the server, kills u after 100 hits then gets all your PL, then u have a REALLY good game... its stupid, all that has happaned is u both have big beams that blow everything up (incudeing uourself) cos they r so big, and thats not my idea of fun... so i think they should take it out, or put it so u dont get PL by being killed o_O

And i dont want ppl saying "in the beta the maps r huge" cos i know that, but it still is pointless getting PL if all that happans is u all get the same, but big, PL level...

and i posted it here cos its not a suggestion, its a kinda flame :D

sooooo there:)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm wtf
PL is a big part of esf

that is something a n00b would say :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not saying get rid of PL -.- dumbskull lol im saying it shoudl not be balenced when u get more, like dmz, so it matters if u get more, cos now it dont, all taht happans is u r giveing a n00b some more pl when u kill him lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should make it so that pl matters, but it doesn't increase the size of the beam. They could have it so that's it's more like you can get a level upgrade like in DMZ. You can pick things like Ki Control, and beam strength and stuff.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The beams' blasts are size capped now, so it's not possible to flood the map with damage unless you are in a power struggle.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh i like the pl system in dmz ....in esf the numbers to big and u dun notice that much of a diff and nething..i think they shud make it more likee dmz..but wait
.......that cud be bad...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really notice at 4 million, LOL. You must not play well. At 23 mil it's easy to light up the whole map.

Best answers
We're not making anything like DMZ...sorry to disappoint you :) And yes, when someone really powerful kills you, you gain PL. This is so when you join a server with a really powerful person you'll get up to around the server average instead of dying all the time and just giving up and leaving the server. Plus, in case anybody forgot, you don't gain PL from dying once you reach the server average.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So the team really has thought about this good to know ya are thinking about all the problems that might happen.

BrunO

Best answers
and im glad to hear u say there is no cap on the explosion size in power stuggle.

ohhhhhhhhh i sooooo much love getting into a massive power struggle when both of u have the same PL or the lower pl uses a more powerful weapon.

ohhh the destruction!!!! the POWER!!!!!

GET RID OF THE PL you must be mad!! it puts an RPG aspect in the best FPS but chaged it from FPS and mad well.... a new game it's brillant.

(stops drooling) :D

Happy Days

;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhh im not going on about that crap! o_O

what i want changed is the "balanced" gameplay, to make it fair o_O bull**** lol it makes it suck, join a game and get killed, then u have loads of PL, as much as someone who has been there for hours, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Best answers
Nah, doing it the way it is keeps it more viable for newbies, keeps things interesting when you have a huge PL, and is more like DBZ. No matter how hard they'd train, someone else could always come on the scene and challenge the Z fighters.

Vegeta in response to Android 18's power:

Every time I reach a new level of power, no matter how hard I try, there's always someone better than me. It's like the universe is laughing at me.
(Semi-correct quote from memory from the dub)

In fact, it's more accurate to say the Z fighters get themselves into more trouble then they can handle, then improve in an incredibly short amount of time and get near the level of the foes who seemed unbeatable a few episodes ago. So I think this PL system is good.

Best answers
Thats a stupid idea, sorry to say, leave it how it is or shall be in the beta if you want it balanced, might as well go play dmz until the beta or somethings

Suprised at you akuma O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like some people don't have much confidence in the ESF team... lighten up guys, I think the team's got everything under control...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is pointless though..

i mean whats the point of working hard to gain pl if some person who just came in gets as much pl as u...

i think it shouldnt be balanced... that way theres a point in gaining pl...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
it is pointless though..

i mean whats the point of working hard to gain pl if some person who just came in gets as much pl as u...

i think it shouldnt be balanced... that way theres a point in gaining pl...

damn right!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
...it will be balanced cause the team has a heart for the freaks which stay hours with the same char on the server!!!!!:)

I hope so!!!

Cause when a n00b comes in,you ve a pl about 100mil, his pl is about 1mil cause he joins with Buu, and then you kill him and he can transform after it!!!
THat would really really be the greatest **** i ever heard!!!

Best answers
Let me phrase this better...if you are the strongest player on the server and you kill someone, yes they will gain pl. (OK ppl, I need you to pay attention to this part) They will continue to gain pl until they reach the server average. WHAT this means IS, the strongest stays THE strongest and you and whoever else kills that player just brought the new player up to around the pl where all the normal ppl are.

To make a long story short (this is in lamens terms now), if you are an SSJ3, killing someone will not give them the ability to go SSJ3 (even if it's only 2on2). So quit whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom