Standing while fireing?

Best answers
i was wondering (i know its newbieish but still) in alpha 2.0 you could not really fire much from the ground. often it would explode right infront of you. i was wonder is this fixed fo left the same?(even tho its easily fixed by starting to fly)

Best answers
better be fixed, it looks sweet power struggling when your on the ground, like gohan vs Cell

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
would be kewl if you could have more power when you make a powerstruggle from the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
would be kewl if you could have more power when you make a powerstruggle from the ground.
You know, you kinda DO have more power when PS'ing from the ground... you see: flying costs ki, when on the ground you don't use ki, so you can put that extra ki into the PS. But I think what you mean is something else, right?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its not that you have more power, when your on ground your power regenerate itself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki does regenerate when ur not flying there for yes u do have more ki on the ground than in the air

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. It gos slowly up to the amount at spawn.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well that lil bit of ki could make someone win over the f00 in the air that got no more ki to push his attacks... so i think it would be badd! .. ;D

Best answers
in 2.0 ki-blasts are pointless

Ki-Beams are where the benjamins are at

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom