Gohan

Best answers
Gohan in teh upcomign version is teh pre teen in cell saga right? and if he is HE BETTER HAVE MROE THAN 90 HEALTH no one uses him exept me and im sad :cry: so ahs his hit points been updated 10? or is he the same old guy

ps WTF IS WITH TEH SOUDN OF GOHANS MASENKO *energy beam* tahts not masenko its an energy beam theres ltos of attacks used that have no names and are made like other attacks...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw a model of preteen Gohan made by Vassago I think, so that's the one who's probably going to be in.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Gohan
ps WTF IS WITH TEH SOUDN OF GOHANS MASENKO *energy beam* tahts not masenko its an energy beam theres ltos of attacks used that have no names and are made like other attacks...
I think *edit*Energy(opps) Beam is the english name for Masenko and yes, Cell saga Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats also cuz they r not done yet!! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes paitents...

u must learn paitents....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err i knew that...

i was uhh... testing u!

Best answers
sure you was. i guess your too good to make a spelling mistake :p

Best answers
The Cell Saga gohan thats going in is mine, even though I now think it sucks. Not the skin but the model. His health will remain the same but since he can transform thats not to much of a problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah cell gohan was the coolest out of all the gohans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn right but i think SSJ2 Gohan looks the coolest.
But im glad its the cell saga gohan. Can we have a few post of the gohan model, i remeber seeing it on the esf main page AGES ago like about 2 site layouts ago!

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally scribbled by NightShade in crayon
sure you was. i guess your too good to make a spelling mistake :p
That's sure you were . . . and you need to capatalize that "i", but I guess you were testing too :p

I think 10 points of health either way doesn't make much difference. Gohan is fine where he is, other than he should be faster.

Best answers
bah i am from the south so spelling/grammer is not a strong point in my family :(

Best answers
ya gohans not bad but look at cell 1 kameha kills him but iv been usign gohan more and he is very good jsut a little slwo o nthe power cuz he cant do a full kameha oh well hes working for me although i want him at 100 hp and cell saga gohan is the best i think

Best answers
gohan pretty much sucks as he is low power low, health and low speed he doesnt seem to have much going for him except as someone is likely to point out his transformations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only good think Gohan has going for him is his Transformation :p
Nah he needs alot more speed and some decent attacks.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
did anyone noticed that in SS Vegeta sig it says Head Modler lol
i dont know if he did it like that or its a spelling error but oh well.

that gohan model is sweet., look a big tall. i thought mastasurf made that model..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
your right it does say lead modler.. but ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LEAD MODELER RIGHT?!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Head Modeller works the same as Lead Modeller in american english you french speakin' north american :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom