Chatge up Ki Blast

Best answers
I think for the normall ki blast all *mouse1*, you should be able to charge up a Ki blast and shoot, nothing big just like Trunks Burning attack, except it would be ready as soon as you pressed fire and you could go just as fast with it (like dbz :D ).
and i think attack2 should be faster

AND....All charaters should have a no-named ball attack (ki blats) and beam attack, Just something to keep it real, in the show they don't use Choice Moves AlL ThE TiMe

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they already puttin it in....its called the generic moves!!!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was a beam added for everyone

Best answers
Well that's great news! But i also agree about the charge ki-ball thing cause it's a thing all dbz-chars can do.... idd say put it in!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KamakaziChicken
Just something to keep it real, in the show they don't use Choice Moves AlL ThE TiMe
I REALLY REALLY like that idea, i want to get into bed with it and make babies!

or to put it anouther way....

I really wish they would have normall beams moves like goku or trunks etc etc doing a run-of-the-mill yellow beams, cos its not like goku or Vegeta do FF and Karma non stop, in fact, u very rarely see them doing those moves, only as a last resort, so i think giveing everyone a middle powerd moves say, would be cool, cos its kind of unfair someone like Vegeta gets his moves (3 of them, all beams) when goku gets all of his (one weak karma, a SLOW SB and a pointless solor flare....)

KamakaziChicken, your a god! :D

Best answers
Guys if you all like the idea so much don't forget to vote for it, to vote go to the top of this topic and. . . VOTE O_O errr well i just thought idd remind you guys :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ze stemmen toch niet meer. Die dingen die jij opnoemt zijn toch al in de volgende versie verwerkt... waarom zouden ze voor iets stemmen wat er al is?

Sorry for the Dutch bit guys, just telling him that there's no point in voting for something that's already in the next release.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe u have a meter that u need to fill up b4 using special characters attacks (goku: spirit bomb, vegita: final flash, etc...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that would be dumb

and i hate to break it to all of u but the genaric attack suck major ass..

Retired
Best answers
i believe i mentioned this at the beginning of the mod long time ago...so i agree ;)

Best answers
yep definite good idea, and is already going in (mid-sized beams for everyone that is. not the charge ki balls)

its all good. im just waiting for the release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki balls are totaly useless i dont even know why there in there......

Best answers
thanks New Akuma, your not so bad yourself :D

Hibiki! don't be so negative, they are MENT to kill them, have you heard of playing with your pray?:]
if they Suck so much, they should have Real short 'Ready' time and a Real Real Long 'Fully Chared shot'

P.S. Been away for 4 days, thats why i posted so late

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ESF is adding alot of great features but why is it all charging lol... a chargable ki would be nice, in the show they dont always do special attack, kamehameha , big bangs, those attacks are not even used twice in one show. they are used at last resorts.

ki charger idea is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom