Power Struggels!

Best answers
I'm know your doing something about this already, i just want to get you to hear my ideas before you make up your mind ;)

Some of these are from the Pubic too (my server)
1. When in power Struggle unable to blow up ball
2. Can't drop in a Power Struggle
3. When in a Power Struggle your Ki Regenerates like you were on ground and spending no Ki
4. Some kind of invisablity from other Players when in Power Struggle
5. Different views in a Power Struggle (optional)
6. When shooting a beam, because you can't move, have on option so that you have first person veiw from the ball and guide it better to it's target.

There you GO! my ideas and a couple from the public

Best answers
...i think of your ideas?

Hm...:

1.Mentioned before, i think you cant blow up your beam any longer in beta 1(but i dont know)

2.Sounds good(no place for weeky slapasses who are dropping in ps)

3.NONONONONONO!!!!:\ That would take some fun away(I was in a powerstruggle with one of my friends, i was better but then i hadnt have KI any longer and he shouts my ass away;and that was really fun!!!)

4. Undestroyeble would be better!!!

5. i think it ll be useless,but could be fun!!!

6.Was mentioned before with a poll and it would suck(like redeemer in UT)

Best answers
Good ideas, except for the one about not using Ki. I had the same story as P.O.H.S.XXX, only i was on the winning side ;)

Since we're sorta on the subject of beams, and I'm too tired right now to start up a new thread, I'm gonna add this one to the lot.

When I charge up a beam, and the ******* I'm shooting flies right in front of me, I accidently kill both of us, and I get really pissed off! The beam should be like at the end of the Cell Saga, where the blast goes through the person. heres a diagram.

:) (me)>------------:cry: (enemy)---------->>>

Notice the beam doesn't stop at the enemy, it engulfes him completley. So in a power struggle:

:) >------------><-------<:cry:
:) >-----------------------:cry: --------------------------------->>>

See?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that remove all the fun in a powersytruggle... but oh well.. nice idea...

Best answers
How would it remove all the fun? You still power-struggle, and the power-struggle still ends when the beam goes to one side, it just keeps on going.

I just realize this my be directed to the topic post. Oh well.

Best answers
...really really like your idea mr. Porunga(by the way your the first one who spelled my name the right way)!!!

That would be sweet!!!
Damn good and you used the smilies the same way i ve done a few times in the past!!!

And i think the powerstruggle isnt affected by that!!!

One suggestion i want to make to this:

If the beam dont kills the enemy then it would be better when it explodes!!!Hope u understand what i mean!!!!

Best answers
yeah he's right sometimes after struggling you don't die maybe you should only have the engulfing thing when the 2 people are struggling with high-powered beams or something i do LOVE ;D the idea though ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like your ideas, especially the one about different views. It would be sweet to see the PS from the side so you got a clear view of where the center is (even though you have the special PS bar).

However, this could be tricky if the persons in the PS were at a large distance from each other, which will probably happen a lot with the larger maps and scale-down.

But good ideas!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those ideas are pretty sweet :yes: :yes: :yes: cept the no ki thing shud be more like reduced ki use

Best answers
Yeah idd also say that... cause if ya have KI for enternity you can keep struggling forever if ya got same Pl :\

Retired
Best answers
all good ideas except for the ki regeneration...cuz the PS wouldnt..uhmm END ;) the rest is all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom