Cell used Frieza Disc??

Best answers
can someone refresh my memory, cuz i dont remember seeing that, only krillens distructo disc...
o_o ;/

Best answers
...should go somewhere else, i think!!!

He used it when fighting against goku where goku wanted to use the same trick he used against friezza, then cell said something like:"i'm not that dumb frieza was"!!!

Best answers
no he used Freza's attack, krillan thought it was his but goku told him different

Even if he didn't (but he did) he could

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how did cell no that that happened to freiza?? no one was there....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
o rite...his cells told him that did they??? riite...sounds kinda botcho....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no
doc gero build little spy robots
that´s the reason why cell knows of freeza´s faults

Best answers
No that's not true cause the robots didnt go to namek because doc.gero then "thought" he had collected enough data to work with he never knew about super saiyan because his robots werent there.....

As for cell knowing about it... Cell has in him all cell's of the great fighters therefor also the memory of those fighters and because goku tried the same thing to do to cell as he did to freeza, freeza's cell reconized that. As he says in the series

Best answers
So nobody knows... doesn't matter: The main Topic was the disc itself. And this is easy: Even if Cell didn't ever use any attack (I even don't remember him to use gallit gun) he's able to do any attack of anyone whose cells he has got.

Indeed, it seems quite mysterious, why Cell knew it.
@TrunksAlpha: Kuririn's DestructoDisc is one of the few attacks he couldn't use, because he hasn't got his cells.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Cell did actually use the Destructo Disk, he charged up two at the same time and hurled them at Gohan. Not that it had much effect.. :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
Cell did actually use the Destructo Disk, he charged up two at the same time and hurled them at Gohan. Not that it had much effect.. :)
No the destructa disks arent homing, and the ones which cell did are homing things!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*sigh* It was on Cell's Mighty Breakdown. Cell charged two yellow discs, said, "Destructo Disk" and hurled them at Gohan.

To get back on topic, I'm not sure whether Cell used the purple disc attack or not, but he would have been able to thanks to Dr. Gero's engineering.

Best answers
my post was for the topic , too , and he never uses any disk , not even a destructor disk !!!!!!!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*Blinks* I watched the episode today, he did use Destructo Disk, case closed. And, since this is getting off topic and the question has been answered, maybe the thread should be closed too.

Best answers
yea like i said , this should go in off-topic or be closed , and another thing is , that ive seen every episode , but ive never seen cell using a disk!!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*Engar resists the temptation to ask whether Mega has seen Cell's Mighty Breakdown..*

So, everyone knows that Cell, whether he did or didn't perform it in the show, can do the Frieza Disc. Good.... very good...

Best answers
Even if he usés destructa disk his disk was homing the normal destructa disk isnt homing and in the japan sounds frieza disk and destructa disk are the same(kienzan) so it doesnt even matter cause we all now that he's able to use it!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry Mega, Engars right, therefore, you have NOT seen all the epis he uses them 2 times, form what i can remember, once on goku, he made 2 at the same time follow him, and again at gohan, at that was when gohan catches them. the ones he threw at goku looks different from the ones he threw at gohan, the 1st where purple, like Freaza, the other 2, where yellow, like krillins, i dont know why he has krillins verson, but he ALSO uses a move on goku too make 4 copys of himself, this may of been teins or piccalos, as both of them have this. but all i know is..

CELL DOES USE THE DISC

stop being so ignoreent and amit Edgar was right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom