Big bang

Best answers
I reckon the dman big bang should be a beam and not a damn ball cause u get damn idiots who use big bang on and u powerstruggle with it and then they charge another big bang and another until u die.

Best answers
Yeah well maybe BUT the big bang attack is no struggle attack it's like alot of energy released at once and i never have saw vegeta struggle someone with his big bang... refresh my memory if this DID happen

So anyway i think they should make it a beam but a NoN strugglebel one or something original.... well what can you guys come up with?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta used on on Goku when they were teleported by babadi to the arena, you know the attack that goku blocked for a while but couldn't keep it from killing people.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the big bang shud take longer to charge, therefor wud not be a smart choice for powerstrugglin cause the enemy wud have hit u wit the beam b4 u r even fully charged

Best answers
instead of making it a beam i reckon they should just make it so it takes longer to charge it it charges faster than kame hame ha !
also when they fire it they shouldn't be able to move cause its stupid how he fires big bang then fires another at u while u trying to blast it away. Or they could make it a little weaker

As u know Big bang is the cheapest wep in the game

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
do you ever enjoy playing esf, or ou guys always find an attack to say is cheap.

i played in server.
- disc was cheap
- big bang was *** coward attack
- eye laser, anoying and useless attack.
- spirit bomb , bad , long wasting time.

i ccouldnt even do anything, like all restrcited, noone really enjoy esf , they are all , i wish it was like that lalal , it would be kool if it was like that lalaa..

the big bang was never a beam , he used it on cell when cell was making a powerstruggle with gohna, thhat attack made gohan win, he used it on goku on buu saga , on the tournament. like Soierra Sonic said. they should just change the color.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
big bang attack cheap?? nah its just a tactic i mean u can always blow up the power struggle and dodge their attack or sumthins....

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Any you guys care to notice that the Special Beam Cannon has the SAME characteristics?

SBC can do EXACTLY the same things as a BB insofar as releasing, then moving, Ive often sent beams back to their creators with the SBC, it and the BB are a fact of life, work with it ppl ;)

Best answers
vegeta lovers... i think bb is a good attack but its 2 strong thats all a full charged one beats a kameha hands down (full cahraged kameha) and bb is a beam veggeto uses it calling it big bang attack and off goes a blue beam and wacks buu but i dont know what happens 2 buu :cry: but bb really is a beam cuz to do bb vegeta tuks his thumb into his palm (so u cant rlly see it from behind) and in cell that wasnt bb it was jsut an attack same with cell game saga t was a hand blast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always thought that atatck Vegeta done on Goku at the tornament was a ball but couldnt figure out the name, wasnt the attack yellow?
The SBC is a lamer attack anyway Cheese ;)
Nah all the attackas are chep if you over use them with SKILL! But everything is good in moderation so veriety is what helps.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well , i think that if your an experienced player (liek me :D ) you can beat a fully charged big bang with a masenko. yah thats right , the masenko will get overpoowered n the first 3 sec , wou will think you wikll die cuz the beams will go to you at a big speed but push ki in it, you will see that the beams will slow dramaticly and yu will WIN.

Best answers
true spin but they did sya the problem was with when u have won against the first BB another is heading your way.

i think BB is fine if only it wasnt as strong or you could control it with the beam as with some weak attaks since it has no one controling it the BB should go where ever u want it to. which means the Vegetta that fired it could just have added the power of his BB to your attack so overwhelming his next BB and blow his head in that amusing skull that HL has. :p

Sound Artist
Best answers
Vegeta only really uses the big bang attack 3 times. Once against Android 19, once against Metal Cooler, and once as Veggeto in beam form against Majin Buu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom