ssj3 goku

Best answers
well i was in the forums about 2 or so months ago when all the new ssj models were shown.

and all the models have been shown again exept for the ssj3 goku model

and i wanted to know of or see any progress that had been made

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, that wouldn't be bad!! I would love to see it skinned cuz SS_Vegeta did an awesome job with the model!!

Best answers
Are the models in the SSj script gonna be the onces the ESF team uses for the SSJ models?:paper:

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
NO

The SSJ Script is a 3rd party addon, not an endorsed product.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All though if people want to make it an endorsed product, I would accept their money with open arms!! :p

Best answers
so if goku gets SSJ3, i assume vegeta will, but what about those who never made it to a 3rd transformation? (i.e. gohan, piccolo etc...)

if some characters get less transformation there will surely be balance-problems - as everyone will refuse to be the duffer characters /me eyes krillin

P.S.

r the player stats gonna be fixed for b1? i just think its unfair that some characters get more hp than others (even if it is true to the series)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Strife
so if goku gets SSJ3, i assume vegeta will, but what about those who never made it to a 3rd transformation? (i.e. gohan, piccolo etc...)

if some characters get less transformation there will surely be balance-problems - as everyone will refuse to be the duffer characters /me eyes krillin

P.S.

r the player stats gonna be fixed for b1? i just think its unfair that some characters get more hp than others (even if it is true to the series)

dont worry about it, goku is quite weak, and only has one beam, but hes got 3 transforms :D then again, Vegeta, does not have 3 (i dont think anyway) but hes got alot more moves, it will be fine, and balenced

Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma

dont worry about it, goku is quite weak, and only has one beam, but hes got 3 transforms :D then again, Vegeta, does not have 3 (i dont think anyway) but hes got alot more moves, it will be fine, and balenced
goku's only got 1 move? wont it be repetitive playing him? so whats hapening to his spirit bomb and the solar flare?

Best answers
Y does he just have one attack? They could give him 4 :

-kamehame-ha
-spirit bomb
-solar flare
- and this lil kiblast balls!

and maybe this dragon fist i heard of!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
Y does he just have one attack? They could give him 4 :

-kamehame-ha
-spirit bomb
-solar flare
- and this lil kiblast balls!

and maybe this dragon fist i heard of!!!

i say ONE BEAM, read my post mega, vegeta has FOUR BEAMS, ok, rrreeaddddd ppooossstttttsss

Edit: he still has solar flare, ki blast etc, but u want to fight someone witha sb when your being hit over and over with someone whos got BEAMS, unless your fighting a total retard, u can only use karma

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
All though if people want to make it an endorsed product, I would accept their money with open arms!! :p
I wanna slice of that pie, money-whore :p

Goku has 2 beams, vegeta has 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom