The peoples character

Best answers
A thought occured to me, and I think this would be really cool. Since you guys are all making your own custom characters...wouldn't it be cool to make a character that all the people on the forum helped design? Everyone could get together and think of a story for the character. The character could be male or female. Then we think of how he or she will look. What attacks and what race it will be *or a new race?*

It could be like the character for everyone in the forums. The Forums Custom Character. For ESF!

I hope I get postive comments for this idea. :)

Best answers
I like the idea... as long as it isn't a corny super powerful character. Something creative would be nice...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you guys should make a contest. the best custom caracter that someone will do, will be included in esf beta 1, that would be great.

Best answers
that would suck cause I dont know how to model or anything. BUT I like to make stories. So if its a contest.................just try to include everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt be modeling.. just more like make a consept of a charater.. like a drawing or model..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be pretty cool!! Although, it would kinda hard unless we did a contest!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
face made a contest like that. of drawing and the winner would have his caracter modeled.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a while ago a few ppl had made a story on this board , I remember jugde, and arthos, some more had a lot of pages and was pretty cool.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that was decent till the end when they were al ***something***3 and fused with my mothers uncle . . .

I vote for Cucumba ;)

Best answers
i think you all should get together and make a character up as a forum. Otherwise it really wouldn't be a "Forum Character", if you catch my drift.

Best answers
gotta agree it would be sweet!!!

everyone should give a piece of his/her idea!!!

And then it all come together!

Retired
Best answers
i once participated on a fanfict with Arthos Returns and koblanos and some more...i was the character.. Super Dragon..had some stuff from Super Saiyans...the hair was white instead of yellow..and at greater levels the pupils would dissapear..i still think thats a very good character..and at higher levels it would be a Divine Dragon. but thats my oppinion tho.

Best answers
...thats why i think we should get a poll or new thread where we could post our ideas in!!!

I got some got ideas,too!!!

So its a very nice idea to to have a forum char!!!

Best answers
Yeah, so while we play the game we getta think yes.....yes, I was the reason that guy has a furry face and no legs...yes. :D

Best answers
So we going to have this contest or submission of ideas or is this all not goign to happen?

Best answers
ive got a drawing of a character i made outta my mind if i can scan it ill show u guys.

Best answers
it would be cool if he had like bardock type armor and but he was an EARTHLING and looked KINDA like yamcha, cause lets face it there r way too many aliens to whipe the floor with krillin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom