The SSj pics

Best answers
I was looking through the Dev jornals when i saw the pics of the Super sayijns and I noticed that their hair is alot orange. I thought it would have kind of a white/yellow tone in it. I have only seen it orange when the aura is around them. ( the pics are in Darktooths journal)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
orange??

err no there yellow gold white...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the qaulity is just bad.. but they look yellow.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Maybe BOTH of you could have considered those options without a Spam post to follow. :S

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Maybe I should change my underwear.....

I accidentally poured cottage cheese down my pants 2 weeks ago.....and I haven't changed them since
:D

Best answers
I don't think suggesting to change his monitor settings is spam.

*Did i ask what you think?*
Cheeseman

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
.... this is kinda stupid. my monitor setting are normal i dont have anything wrong with it, i see it yellow - orange.

no big deal.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heheh. well, we're not definate on those models. I just played with the ssj models that I had for the fun of it. I was gonna keep them as my own little fix, but if you guys want those models too, maybe we can release them as well. and yes, they're slightly orange\redish. I thought I should make it that color because it looked cooler than bright yellow. I added a chrome look to the hair so it looks even neater!! yay me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom