Vegeta what will we do

Best answers
I know this has been brought to ur attention but vegeta right now is a little to strong are u going to give the other characters big boosts or give hima a drop or is everyone goign to veggie forever

Best answers
I thought the team done something to make it more balanced don't know exactly what they did only few know *looks up at sky praying a teammember comes down and enlighten uss :rolleyes:

Best answers
Something along the lines of "when everything's added, and there are transformations, yadda yadda, Vegeta will be balanced." So it's being taken care of. I'm lacking any details, though. Sorry.

Best answers
i also read server-side power levels would be implemented somewhere too. so any player should be able to be as strong as the other if the server wants to.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta only seemed tough because he was 90% (form 1) complete versus everyone else's 10 - 60%, with the exception of Goku, Freiza and Cell (also around 90% for form 1).

His splash damage is now limited because:

A) The maps are larger, due to the 1/4 scale down.
B) Final Flash can be done while SSJ only.
C) Capped splash radius.

Most of Vegeta's moves can only be done while standing still now . . . only the Gallit Gun can be done while moving. Vegeta has become a damage juggernaut with little mobility. The Big Bang will also cost more ki than 2.0's Big Bang. (Which was neccesary for those of us who have seen a 22 million PL Vegeta ;))

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vegeta will still be the badass one but with more competition LOL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recently found out that veggie was the best one to play with yes. but even when he's not I shall stick to him. Veggie rules. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom