Allaround Attack!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
You could make a new attack for all Characters! An all around attack, with will kill you, but it will damage all Enemies around you. In the Dragonball Z Sagas, there were some of this attacks, like Vegeta used to kill Buu in the Buu Saga.

1.)The attack, should be charged.
2.)It should have a wide attack radius all around the user.
3.)All attacks, that were shooted at the character, who use this attack, would be reflected elsewhere.

That would be cool!!!

Best answers
...it was mentioned really often before!!!

But with a long enough charging time and not that huge explosion range it would be.....good!

Best answers
By the way... Vegeta didn't kill Boo.... But I guess you know

Maybe with the new big maps, it could be possible... but I still don't know how big the'll be really, so this decision belongs to the team I guess *g*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the idea is useless
sorry i have too say that
the only reason why buu didn´t escape from vegeta´s attack is, that he didn´t know it

but we know the attack!
so everyone will try to avoid it(very easy on large maps and with a long charge time)
and if the attack has a huge blast(no escape possible), every strong player on a server will blow himself up right in the middle of the map to kill at least 2 other players

right now, we have a lot of ff-vegetas
with your idea, we have a lot of ff-vegetas killing themself!

Best answers
hey when i tjink about what u say i must agree to you

before i have not thaught about that!!!

so i agree to you!!

Best answers
Alright, lets try this.

Your attack will completley engulfe the entire map. Every corner. *BUT* You die. Absolutley nothing left, and when you come back, your powerlevel is smaller. Not too much, but enough.
If you have a higher powerlevel than the suicide bomber, you survive. With a bit of a Ki and health loss, no scratch that, a lot of a health loss.
It's very obvious when you charging up, your aura is big, and people can hear it from across the map.
You can only use it fully charged, you can't do a small one.
And it's a power up, like sensu beans, and it should be hidden on the map.
You can be killed while charging, but it takes longer.
So, it might give you an upper hand, because you killed everyone, and the survivors have very little health left. And you can't say the enemies don't stand a chance, cos they can stop it real early on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if you´re suggestions aren´t bad...
i still don´t like the idea
killing yourself is not in the sence of fighting(in my opinion)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u wanna blow ur self up just charge a kamehameha or ff and blow it up right as u fire it :p

and there u go... instant kamikazi attack

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicide attak wud be cool, just like a large explosion killin lots ppl wit u

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JUST BLOW UP A POWERFUL ATTACK NEAR U! :p

geeze

and who would want to suiside i mean id rather try to kill otehr people... and not my self

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
and who would want to suiside i mean id rather try to kill otehr people... and not my self
yes me,too

i am a suicidal in real life so why should i wanna be one in the game;)

But :
Your attack will completley engulfe the entire map. Every corner. *BUT* You die. Absolutley nothing left, and when you come back, your powerlevel is smaller. Not too much, but enough.
If you have a higher powerlevel than the suicide bomber, you survive. With a bit of a Ki and health loss, no scratch that, a lot of a health loss.
It's very obvious when you charging up, your aura is big, and people can hear it from across the map.
You can only use it fully charged, you can't do a small one.
And it's a power up, like sensu beans, and it should be hidden on the map.
You can be killed while charging, but it takes longer.
So, it might give you an upper hand, because you killed everyone, and the survivors have very little health left. And you can't say the enemies don't stand a chance, cos they can stop it real early on.

This idea is a cool one for suicide!!!

Best answers
hmmmmmm... what should the selfkilling thin give u? what should that be good for?

Best answers
-1 frag:D
lol

i think it would be only something for weaker n00bs or FF spammers and so on!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I didn't mean, that this explosion blows up the whole map, it should have a wider attack area than the other attacks, but if you're a very weak char u can use it to kill the nearest Enemie!
So This should be the last attack you use.

So i mean, that e.g. you don't play this game long and you play against a clan fighter, so you're to weak, that you can win against him/her, :notice: !!!!! so you try to come as near as it takes to kill the enemie while charging and then you blow yourselfe to kill him/her!!!!! .

This attack should not take -1 live, when you blow up!!
This attack should take 0 lives, when you blow up!!

It was an idea, but after the Reply's i think it is an bad idea!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
oh , now i check it , u mean vegetas attack from buu-saga! hmmmmmmmmm........well it could just help if u play with a frag limit and u just need oe more frag to win!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom