Single Player

USAGOGETTA

U
okay i know it but in the future when it comes then heres a little sugges about it (why am i writing this now??. because maybee in a half an year im coming here in the forum again!!! so here u are!!

Single Player.
okay i know this has been up before this idea from me and others offcourse

but i think its gonna be an single player in esf and then the question is WHY!

yeah u already know that u say that its all the time poor for those 56k'ers but why not an single player so that they if they would not play ESF over the Internet then they could play Single Player but i think that the single player should come out with esf 1.0 (NOT BETA but just 1.0)
i know this is going to take a while but i think it could be cool to have ESF as an Single Player and following the Sagas and more like just for and example:

Radditz Saga:
u see goku flying with gohan out to kame sennins Island and u only have 1000 PL (JUST AND EXAMPLE REMEMBER!) and they talk alittle bit (with or without sounds) and then Goku can sens someone coming straight at them with a greater power level!
and then they walk out and see radditz and then they are talking a litttle and goku trying to fight radditz but an fail and then the adventure begins!
U start with leaving the Island and u see land while u are flying over the see u land there and walk through an cave an u have to kill monsters and a little more and they are coming again and again so u can kill them and get higher PL and after u get out of the Cave u can kill something else like an Golem or Dinorsore (or whatever its called) and u get an correctly PL for each Monster u are killing and u only have Ki balls and Kameha in the start and then after u have done all that u can meet up with piccolo (starts with 80% of your PL) and then they walk thruogh an cave (and screen Loading!) after loading u can fight with Radditz and u can try everything to kill him but it cant help and then after u have fighted with him for a while (or when u have hurted him alot) the screen can say loading and after the loading u can see Goku holding Radditz and he says that there are two more Saiyajins and they are coming to the Earth for about an year and then piccolo shoots Makansapo! (Special Beam Cannon) and then U can see that goku and Radditz are laying down in the grass and are killed then its loading again and then after the Loading U can chose to Be Gohan Or Goku! or Tien Yamcha Krillen And Choiutzu (and u are going to play them all!) Goku with his training, Gohan with his Training, and Tien Krillen, Yamcha Choiutzu collecting the Dragonballs.

Goku's Training:
u have to walk or fly a long way where u can meet creatures and more! (the way to Master Keio or King something) and then u have to beet all those thing and when u reach the planet of Master Keio u gonna ask him about if u may train there and more stuff and then u have to chase an monkey and after that u can be trained and u are learning Keioken (dont think its in Multiplayer) and Spirit Bomb (I Know this is the Saiyajin Saga!)

Gohan's Training:
U start out with being Gohan (offcourse) and u are standing on a feild and then piccolo is telling u that u have to train to get train with piccolo and then u have to go in Forests and Caves to get stronger and when u are in level with Piccolo u have to Kill him (not to his death but his hurt much!) and then Gohan is going OOzararuuuuuuOO and then u are piccolo fighting with Ozaru Gohan! and u have to destroy the moon! to get Gohan little and Escaping Gohans Beating or whatever its called!

Tien Krillin....'s Finding the Dragonballs:
okay i dont know much about this but as i heard!
u start at kame Sennins Island and u have to fly or sail into land and after u have made it to the land u have to go through a Cave and beat up some monsters and when u come out of the cave u can go into an town and get healed and see around and so on and after that u can got through another cave an dgo to the top of the mounten and beat up some monsters and when u reach the top of the mountain u can beat up some strange monster to get the dragonballs!

After all that:
Vegeta And Nappa is coming to the Earth and destroying up a little and more and Goku hasent arrived and u have to kill some monsters Nappa sends out with Piccolo Tien and all the others Exept Gohan!
and then u see Piccolo and all the others exept Gohan and krillin die!
And right before nappa is going to kill krillin and gohan Goku arrives! and then U are Goku and u have to defeat Nappa First!! its going to be Hard I hope if this is coming sooo!
after u have killed nappa u see Vegeta Throws Nappa high into the Air and then vegeta is killing Nappa completly and the u have to fight against Vegeta and this is Really Hard!!!
and then vegeta losses and turning into Ozaru and trying to kill U but u just have to avoid the attacks for an while and u have to try kill him and then the Fat Ninja Cuts Vegetas tail off!!! and then he turns into him self again and then his Flying home and u are getting to the hospital or u can eat an Senzu bean!

WEW! That was one heck of an post so if u pleaz excuese me im going to rest my fingers now after all this writting!!!

Best answers
READ THE STICKY THREAD,THEN COME BACK AND DELETE YOUR POST!!!

singleplayer never will be in!!!

Even if everyone on this forum would ask for it!!!

So plez read the sticky topic first, there you find the suggestion which are allready made a few times!!!:tired:

Best answers
I know I know "You just say this for future", so you think this is better than the 190284917652791356 others who said exactly the same 190284917652791356 times before?? Can a "No" ever be a "No" to everyone?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey
i´m the "singleplayer-suggester"-flamer!!! :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok
but the next singleplayer-suggester is for me!!! :devil:

Best answers
then u need to be faster than me , and if u r , then leave me his head i´d like to play some football lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think, that´s enough spaming
let us stop posting so this thread will dissappear like the other useless threads out there :D

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure i told you not to post this anymore before you were banned and im sure you should still be banned ;/

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gogeta, if you come back again, I'm going to permanently IP ban you. I know you share a connection with Skulleyes, so think before you come back. You had one week to go on your ban, now you have till June. Don't open any more accounts, or I will make it impossible to even see the ESF Website, do you understand? Good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom