i cant wait

Best answers
i know guys i know ure all going to bash me call me a n00b and tell me to read more posts but im sorry i have to say this.
I CANT WAIT!!! Im not asking them to hurry up i just cant believe what they are doing. All dbz characters look amazing and they stick to the series. I was looking at the ssj pics and it wa s amazing. The pl lvls were cool too like if vegeta was at 18 mil he would go ssj and turn to 56 mil and i think that awesome. I also like the buu chocholate stuff thats gonna be cool watching buu tranform all ure team8s and u left alone with the infamous buu. I also luv the pl finder thats wicked awsome. But i have 1 question and plz dont bash me for this , i dont sit on my *** all day waiting for a post so i can flame it. Will buu go through the 3 transformation..... because in the series he absorbs piccolo and gotenks. If he does go through all of them will he skip super buu?:) ;( o_o

Best answers
actualy thats just a compliment and no one please bash him and i think the u might want to change the name of the topic next time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err thats more like a rant.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they will go through all 3 transformaions in esf... but not in the next beta cause each person only gets 1 transformaion in the next one..

Best answers
so who is
fat buu
thin buu
super buu
kid buu
could someone show me pix of them i dont know whos who

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fat buu- fat
thin buu- tall and thin
super buu- tall and muscular
kid buu- short and thin

Best answers
DAMNIT i cant post this kid buu thing can someoen tell me how 2? and thsi is really the best model maby someone leaked it from esf it looks good and ahs the rearth behind ito_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Upload the file onto a host, and if it is a picture, type [.IMG]http://www.yoursig.com/sig.jpg[/img] or if it is the actual model, just type in the url, http://www.mymodels.com/buu.zip

(Remove the period b4 the IMG!!)

Best answers
ya but this is a c file that i get its like c:\desktop\majin buu 3d.jpg so i dont know what to do and where am i gonan get a host and yes i am stupid when it comes 2 thsi stuff...;(

Best answers
Just thought I'd point this out, Kid Buu and Fat Buu sound very much like the same thing.

Remember when he hatched he was big and fat and acted like a little kid. So I would see that as kid buu or baby buu or something. And I thought the term you were looking for was evil buu. When Fat buu purged himself of all the evil in his body it formed into a smaller version of himself, yet stronger and he was called evil buu. or maybe thin buu was the evil one. i don't know as i never saw any of those episodes.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Every time you start esf you can se superbuu if you not have changed the splah like me lol
i don´t realy like kidbuu its like a step back !

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have u ever noticed wit bad guy transfermations, they're final transformation is usually the smallest lookin? (freiza and buu, cell sorta). and that they're 3rd transfermation is usally the bigest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
have u ever noticed wit bad guy transfermations, they're final transformation is usually the smallest lookin? (freiza and buu, cell sorta). and that they're 3rd transfermation is usally the bigest

well if i had to choose i would be form 3 of cell not form 2

speed is better

Best answers
I dont know if it was stated earlier in this topic or not
but heres the deal with Buu

Goes like this:

Normal: Fat Buu
1st Transformation: Skinny Buu
2nd Transformation: Super Buu
3rd Transformation: Kid Buu

No others... just those... capice?!?!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
I dont know if it was stated earlier in this topic or not
but heres the deal with Buu

Goes like this:

Normal: Fat Buu
1st Transformation: Skinny Buu
2nd Transformation: Super Buu
3rd Transformation: Kid Buu

No others... just those... capice?!?!
well cuccumba said the exact same thing b4 cept he said thin buu instead of skinny buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well havnt wee all seen the models of skinny buu and fat buu, now i think its time for some super buu models please if ya have the model done.

BrunO

Best answers
gah! ssj3gotenks i hate u!!!

the buu sage is screening in UK for 1st time, and uve just spoilt a big chunk of it for me, saying that buu eats piccolo and gotenks!

grr.... ill show u..... someday....but probably not...

Best answers
like what doesnt make sense is ppl are saying there gonna be a super buu but how!!!
He has to absorb gotenks and piccolo but since there are no fusion it wouldnt make sense.I say skip over super buu.Also fat buu isnt kid buu at all.kid buu is the one who ran a muck in the heavens abssorbign some kaio. Fat buu is not pure evil he was just taught to kill things. Kid buu opn the other hand is pure evil and Goku even says it because u know how Goku is....doesn't wanna kill anyone but he had no choice with kid buu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom