Have you guys started on the Gohan Model?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering what the gohan model looks like and if ur done any of it, he's my fav char and all and i want to see how he looks so far.

So if you could post some of his screenshots in the pic gallery or someones dev journal i would glady appreciate it :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look, try LOOKING in the gallery or the dev jorunals b4 posting...

look in mastasurfs. thast the only model we have so far, dont knwo if they r useing that or re makeing it

Best answers
all i want is gohan to be good iv seen dmz new gohan its not bad the hairs better but i dont like the clothes (howerever the ;/ u spell it and dont tell me how 2 speel) and i wanna see a pic of ssj gohan i think eh should have the big hair cuz i mean he is ssj and msot ppl consentrate on ssj2 cuz hes ssj not 2 long and he eneds the big hair ... its the new saya-jin frow... i need a life

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
geez even my grammers better then yours, i chould not read a word of what you just said:\

Best answers
Akuma, you say "grammer" its grammar...

And Mystich, SSJ Model does not need massive hair amounts...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TriKi28
Akuma, you say "grammer" its grammar...

And Phobius, SSJ Model does not need massive hair amounts...

sorry lord high of everything -.- i put a e when i should put an a, ohhh **** now the world gonna end -.-

anyways, i was not flameing, i was telling him to use SOME grammar, cos u cannot understand what hes saying.

and the 1st post was not flameing, the idiot asks if a gohan model can be put in the devs, when there IS one, geez, lighten up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom