Trunk's Sword

Best answers
so WTF is it going to do without decent speed above some chars its going to be rather pointless

and will you stille be able to have melea fist attacks

and is there a sheath ani for it to be put away

will the aura be around the sword to

hmm what else hmm well i ll ask later

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Havent seen it in action in answer to your first two.

Yes there is a Sheath/Unsheath ani.

Hmm, aura, probably not, but I cant tell ya why ;)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat eva it is the sword will be awesome....ne of u played mgs2?? u can get the sword and its wicked......dunno much bout the sword meself sorry...but aparently he can only use it wen ssj...i think... i cud b wrong..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err i dont think he can only use it ssj form.. cause that would be dumb...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
he killed freiza with the sword he flyed above freiza head and chopped in in half then chopped him in 100 piece and after he blasted it. he looked at king cold. disapeared , knocked king cold in the stomac , than band a blast in the face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
he killed freiza with the sword he flyed above freiza head and chopped in in half then chopped him in 100 piece and after he blasted it. he looked at king cold. disapeared , knocked king cold in the stomac , than band a blast in the face.
no SPiN i think you will find that cuc was right...

it was Col. Mustard in the study with the lead pipe

:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no funny ;D .... what does colonel mustard have to do here, mind if i call commander ketchup?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no funny ;D .... what does colonel mustard have to do here, mind if i call commander ketchup?
you have never played Culdo then -.- :p :D

Best answers

freeza was choped up into 12main pieces

and he let king cold borrow his sword and he tried to kill trunks with it but didnt and trunks killed him with a strait line beam to the left breast

yah that would be cool if you had the otion of a fast hovasontal slice and a slower vertical slash with a 1/8 chace of insta death

oh you should add straight hand beams to trunks and also adult gohan if you get him in

Best answers
why a strait hand blast? and trunks also killed freizas henchmen with his sword then whern he went ssj the lifless bodies whent flying way into rocks as he yelled and freiza and king cold looked on in ... STORY TIME BOYS AND GIRLS lol i dotn know where that came from

Best answers
um no it was more arouind the kidney area. He caught the sword with his right hand, and shot king cold in the kidney or whatever is on the left of the body...

he cant get that high up...cold is 8-10 ft tall, he towers over piccolo, who is about 7 something (im assuming)

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
um no it was more arouind the kidney area. He caught the sword with his right hand, and shot king cold in the kidney or whatever is on the left of the body... B]

i checked again and its above the kidneys but below the breast so were both right:D

Best answers
Umm never heard of aiming high? even if he was taller he could of shot him higher. I mean if you were a miget does that mean ya can't shoot someone in the head?

Best answers
what the heck are you talking about? lol go watch the episode, mikels, what you said made no sense :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this topic dont make much sence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom