I think this should be in beta...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a lot of people are going to like this idea. I posted it before, but I think that thread has been deleted...

Anyway, this is the idea:

A Rage Bar! This bar keeps filling up as long as team members are being hurt. If it gets to the max, you'd better watch out, because you'd get an awesome power-up quite similar to Kaio-Ken, but without the :no: - sides.

Whadda ya think guys?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been suggested, most likely not gonna be in, to much coding for poor old, sexy, harSens. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u would die loooooooong before it filled up....

Best answers
and it wouldnt make sense for the normal deathmatch,and since the most play deathmatch it would be lame for them

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Interesting... Thats all I can say. Its sounds cool and all but I'm not 100% sure on how it would work..

ultrassj_vegeta

U
if it cud be done well and easily this wud be cool.......in the show wen saiyans get pissed they get pissed ...hmm and gohan cud hav an advantage or something with this...like his fills up faster and stuff.....

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
if it cud be done well and easily this wud be cool.......in the show wen saiyans get pissed they get pissed ...hmm and gohan cud hav an advantage or something with this...like his fills up faster and stuff.....
thats the better suggestion , then the topic!!! Cuz this is for deathmatch , too!!! Well we always saw , that they got much stronger , if they got pissed of somebody , like gohan when he fighted cell , or gotenks when he escaped from hyperbollic time chamber, and he saw that buu ate his family!!!

Best answers
NO SILLY! you can't have it like that!

When they are fighting when they are angry their fighting technec gets sloopy. If you make it the angrier they are, the better they fight, they wouldn't really be angry would they?
They wouldn't be "clouded with rage"

Anyway, I personally don't like the idea of anything like that, i reckon it would be like putting a rocket launcher in CS
Just wouldn't feel right

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how would this work for deathmatch
cuz your fighting against everybody meaning you really wouldnt care that someone has died
unless you mean team death match ;/

Best answers
i thought he meaned it like that:

-You get trashed
-you become angry

-you become thrashed till u nearly die
-you become very angry -----> Getting much higher pl

ultrassj_vegeta

U
but if u get trashed and u get angry how u get faster coz ur trashed?? yeh only put this in if its team or something....how bout like team last man standing...every time one team mate dies ur bar fills up heaps or everytime they get hit or something.....that'd be cool....coz in teh show ur friends just dun respwan...

Best answers
Originally posted by KamakaziChicken
i reckon it would be like putting a rocket launcher in CS
Just wouldn't feel right
they are going to put grenade launcher & crap like that in CS:CZ D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah im not to keen on this unless its TeamOnly because then it would have some basis in the show. also if you use your rage it should make the beams harder to control and decrease your melee hit percentage.

BrunO

Best answers
there are not much peeps playing team mode , most of them play deathmatch , so they wouldnt get anything from it!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
there are not much peeps playing team mode , most of them play deathmatch , so they wouldnt get anything from it!!!!
MAN? YA SAY?

Every time I look at ESF servers there are teamplay normal servers like 3:1. Ya said?

Best answers
i like team-play , too ! im in a clan!!! but make a poll "what do u guys play more? teamplay or deathmatch" and then u will see!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dumb wont go in clans suck and mega stop spamming up the forums with useless crap posts >_<

Best answers
Its the right person who says that:p!

But i agree to you hibiki and i even agree to that:

teamplay or deathmatch" and then u will see!
i think that would be a 70:30 percent vote!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom