Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
few suggestions

what i think would make it beter overwall would be if evil team could only choose villans good team could only choose zfighters etc

moves i think should be fixed

piccolo take away masenko give him a energy wave like goku but green and thinner with a bigger blow radious

Gohan give him the masenko instead of the masenko beam wich it is not a beam it is a small oval power ball that does as much damage as vegetas big bang full power

take away the throw disc from freeza because to many newbies use it give him the netsu koten wich in i think episode like 35 of frieza saga he shoots a small little star of light like the size of his finger i think he shouldget this in his final form wich would take forever wich is why its his best move if shot at him and made contact if you keep aimiing at him while it charges up he should self destruct like what hapend to krillan in frieza saga this should take away half your energy though to be fair

Piccolo mm well there is one thing unbalanced about this his eye beams i tried them once and got 30-0 in a server full of people its kind of to easy maybe scale it down a bit

goku-not really anyhting to change about him accept i believe he should get a kaoken when he reaches saiyan and k2 when he reaches saiyan 3 to give his attacks alitle more boost or give him more speed

trunks im not to familur with his special moves mmm lol

Cell take away the disc also heh even though discs are kool ideas just no fun to play against *try shooting a kame wave infront of 2 cells with discs heh*give him tenko cannon wich was a green ball with white electricity on it in jap version very kool looking attack

buu--err heh i think in new version instead of givin him energy around him for power up give him holes in his head like in shows i can give u pics if u want and have smoke come out im tryin to think of most of his attacks but hes mostly just hand to hand all thought he does shoot a red kinda looking kame wave out of his mouth

krillan i think he should be removed unless he has better powers cause his really suck in the current version same with gohan

trunks - i like his speedy energy waves he throws good for trying to defend urself or punishing a guy tryin to shoot a larger wave taht takes time heh

mm i am to tired to remember waht other chars ther are

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh and as for the thing i read about frieza having 6 forms it is true i just watche da tape of mine to confirm it but i think u should do

small with one as stage 1

big with horns as stage 2

and small with huge ass power like the last stage

6 or 5 is a bit much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm afew thing

1. dont post 2 times, just edit your last post
2. this is the wrong room, try posting in the right place
3. nice name for the topic... o_O

and btw, some good ideas... but most bad...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Nice suggestions...
They belong in the SUGGESTIONS section

Moved!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
err didnt know there was a suggestions section its hard to see 3 inches below ur eyes when u are smoking 9 joints at once

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Exody koteni
err didnt know there was a suggestions section its hard to see 3 inches below ur eyes when u are smoking 9 joints at once
... druggy idiot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw all of your suggestions have been suggested before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup as tight as a fish's... well u know :p

or ur just a moron and think everyone else is wrong....

Best answers
Just to make it tighter i took hibikis fish and squeezed it

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm i not tite....perhaps its just u.....ur suggestions..... uh well.....hav been suggested.....and they ain that good .....i think its good rite now cept they need meteo smashs..

Best answers
the only problem with gohan is he need 100 hp and more ki and if u want this stuff go 2 dmz i think esf is pretty good the way it is exept gohan needs more ki and 100 hp thats my only beef

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He, piccolo's masenko is k. Only needs to be stronger to be a match for kamehameha and final flash.

And Veggie should have a stronger gallit gun if final flash will only be for SSJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the maskeno is a beam....

not the **** ass funi crap dub attack...

if u watch real dbz u will see that he says maskeno and fires a beam....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also remember a beam and powerbowl onto it yes.

and yes, gohan should also have a stronger masenko

Best answers
I have to agree with the Picollo Eye-Beam suggestion. Either arse it or make it cut out after so long or something. Or make it not auto-aim.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah i hate eye beam its a pain....hmm its shudn be long range shud it??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Everyone will have a beam . Piccolo will have a stronger masenko. why should they give piccolo a kamehameha.. duuh

anyway. masenko of gohan isnt a ball , you play too much dmz. its a beam and he used it alot in freiza saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom