blocking?

Best answers
will beta have a use for blocking? right now it is dodge city. block is crap. with the maps going seem bigger the chance of using block will grow less and less

Best answers
Damn he posted a good question , so if u know it answer , if u dont wanne tell us dont post!!!! Ur post is completly useless and crap!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
Damn he posted a good question , so if u know it answer , if u dont wanne tell us dont post!!!! Ur post is completly useless and crap!!!

Mega, your post was even more useless.

Night, to the best of my know-how its still in, weather you use it or not, its up to you, i think it will be handly in meele

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes a team member he can what ever the hell he wants :S

and u are telling everyone that there post are stupid when ur posts are even more useless than other peoples!!

and he answered the question... if u use ur brain and think u will understand...

Best answers
i block when i ahve no ki left and when an attack suprises me cuz u can sometimes here an attack coming behind u but msot ppl teliport but i play gohan and ustart without alought of ki. and most ppl only block up close 2 u so i jsut hold my attack and kill them when they unblock lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errm no one cares what u do :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom