Krillin is cool

Best answers
I want to get this game so I can play as Krillin but I haven't seen a krillin skin yet and I need to update my computer first. How much money would it cost to get all new good stuff for my computer?

Best answers
ya really krillens speed is walking speed and destructo disk is cool its not that cheep like cells... well as cheep he shiuld get pl for it DMANIT THAT ;/ D&D MUSIC FROM THE MOVIE IS MAKING MAD ARGGGGGG ps krillens funny u should be able (with hi pl) to paralize him and get pl and wach him fall 2 his doom unless on the ground then he jsut decumbusts into a basketball ps ps KRILLENS A BUDHIST! the frinedly munk

Best answers
i hope they give him a more attacks or at least one more like in the fight vs freeza when he just spits destruction discs at me it comes like 7discs
he should be able to do that!!!

Best answers
krillins problem is , that he is a bit useless , cuz he isnt strong enough to fight anyone after Radditz-Saga , not even picollo is strong enough then!!!!! Its Always Goku who finished the enemys!

Best answers
yes you r right he is useless but he is a famous character and he will be in the ESF beta so why dont just give him what he got =P
like the disc ****ing ability

Best answers
Thats problem of the team , they will make it if they want, if not then they wont make it!

No-one said that krilin isnt famous , he is a main character , so he should be in the game , i just said he isnt strong enough and if they would balance it , it wouldnt be real!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, yeh. That and more of his moves.

They are already adding 'folowbeam'

Best answers
posted by k

whoever said goku finishes all the enemys off, well thats a lie.

except in the movies, goku dosent kill anyone untill buu i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way he kills tons of red ribbon guys and piccolo (the orginal one)

Best answers
freiza? he sorta killed him howd the beep did he survive that blast of the planit with no ki nad half a bodie? and theres not that many enemys tehre majin buu freiza cell raddizts nappa vegeta ginyu force thats about the only ppl with power

Best answers
freiza? he sorta killed him howd the beep did he survive that blast of the planit with no ki nad half a bodie? and theres not that many enemys tehre majin buu freiza cell raddizts nappa vegeta ginyu force thats about the only ppl with power and krillen needs more ki

Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
, not even picollo is strong enough then!!!!!
hmm in the cell saga he pretty much kicked original cells ASS with little or no effet

and 17 and him were almost the same in PL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin is strong... but fux0ring weak compared to any of the saiya-jins or piccolo

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the multi beam krillin will have in the beta is supposed to even things up. to make krillin better he shud have the triform attack to, plus make him faster. he is the stongest human warrior too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah he still sucks... even with the not all that good homing beam...

Best answers
i dunno what its called in english , but he has an attack that we in germany call "Phantombildtrick" thats when someone shoots at him , but he isnt really there ... just forget it , maybe another german guy can explain it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(Dutch)

But the phantom word sounds common.

Something like a ghost image of him while he is somewhere else? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom