DBZ Music and sounds

Best answers
I have looked through the mp3 player and noticed it had no DBZ music, I think it would be cool if in the next update it had all the into music from the show, and also it would be better if you had sounds from the Z fighters when the attack more, like the stuff they say and maybe also when they hit or kick some one, I know there already is some but I hope you will add more to it so when you throw a small energy ball you Trunks or who ever hurl it. :)

I guess the makers are already doing some of this but I just wanted to make shore

Best answers
That's a fine idea, but unfortuneately packaging DBZ music would cause more legal risks and increase the chances of ESF being shut down.

However, you can throw your own DBZ mp3s into the esforces mp3 folder and edit the playlist to include them (or I think you can get it to get files from any folder), or use a different music player like winamp or media player & play your own music that way.

I'm not sure if the sounds will be getting that detailed - a lot of files.

Best answers
Everyone can use his own sounds

you only must put them into the folder where the other music is placed and then you must add them to the playlist,which is a simple text file

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom