Flying mode.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well i know i made this topic a while ago but noone really paid attention to it.

i mean in the show , they dont always fly the same way , they dont always in fight stance. when they fought again buu , when gohan tryed to escape with kaioshin. when piccolo goku and vegeta and kaioshin were in a pursuit after the 2 morons of babidi.

that way of flight stance. i mean the flight mode would be faster. like when you wnna fly. you press fly button one time your in fight stance another time your in fly stance.

it would have a clearn white aura and a longer trail. you wouldnt be able to use weapons , just a faster way to move. the fly mode wouldnt be like you see a beam coming at you , you press the key and fly away. like you press key, your aura turn to white then gets biger than boom like a boost.

it would be kewl. i dont want it to look exactly like it in the show , but who isnt tired of seeing vegeta flying around or anyone else with that same flight stance.

the map gonna be big. it will take quite a while to go of a place to another. and it would be nice to see a long whire trail of a krillin flying with a dragonball under his arms.. that would own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great Idea!!!, but it has its flaws I would make so when your faceing some one within a certain distain your in your fighting stance, but when your faceing away and/or are far away from someone you fly head first. But ALWAYS when your not moveing your in a fight stance or a waiting type stance.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
or maybe instead of having to press twice just if you fly for mor than 5 sec than you change fly mode , when you stop you return to fly mode, if your cursor is on someone your in fight stance.

Best answers
stop spamming that way , if u spam do it like me , but theres no place for u!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm its a good idea but i like the charge thing better...

and yeah the fly mode would be great in ctdb mode

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yah.. what do you mean charge idea??

Best answers
This was my thoughts on this:

you would use this to get to a destination quick, the move should use little Ki and should take a few seconds to charge so it cant be used to aviod attacks. like anything else that you have to charge you must stay still, once you begin high speed flight you should not be able to turn so again it cant be used to aviod attack's, it sould just be used to move from A to B. this could be set as an attack so you cant shoot

not only would this look good but would make gameplay faster (you could put in some nice sounds for it too 8)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging charging

this is all charging...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good ideas u got, cause right now when u fly u arnt really in any position, ur just kinda stading upright and moving

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like spins idea better... only make it so u hold down the buttion to make the aura get bigger so its cant be used to dodge attacks... and just a quick tap puts it into the normal fly mode like it is now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great idea, spin
but as hibiki said, make it so you have to charge it

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
FIRST WARNING ?RIddLeR?, persist, and ill ban you, try reading the rules, then perhaps ill have less fun persecuting you in future :\

Best answers
Originally posted by ?RIddLeR?
...@ this piece of Cheese !
:shocked: uff... hey guy , u know that cheesman is an admin , dont u???

back on topic , what do u guys think of the ability to crash another person , just by flying with highspeed to him, so he looses health points , etc.... ??? Tell me what ya think ;/

Best answers
Hey ?RIddLeR? would please shut da feck up and go away with you spam posts!!!!;(
I even can say it in german for you:
Halts maul und geh sterben wenn du hier rumspammen willst!!!;(

I like spins idea i think it would be cool combined with that was hibiki said!

I also like your idea mega!!!I want run my ****in enemy down:devgrin:!!!Perhaps your enemy should fall to the ground if ya hit him!Just a thought!

Best answers
yea and with damage in the floor , etc...

@ riddler : gut dann kann ich ja auch schnell deutsch reden , fick und verpiss dich du bastart, hab spaß mit deiner muddi!!!

@cucumba , if u read this post dont try to translate plz;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ralley like this idea cause seeing people wizz past in the flying postion would be cool, so im all for this idea and i dont think it would be that hard to put it in game.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think that hibiki idea is great , for when your getting attacked to charge it but not when you got a dragonball, like when you fly with it you hold button while you fly for 5 sec then bang a big boost , bigger aura and you fly faster in another positiion.

i dont want the thing to slow gamplay..

Best answers
Yes flying must be modified so we can all move faster, I really like the flying attack idea too. Blast off and slam into someone, disabling them but at a health and ki cost to yourself. How about this, once you TRANSFORM, your speed will increase just like your strength. That will make gameplay very entertaining. Also I would like a different turbo aura animation, with a trail of light following the player.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
speed does go up by alot when u transform...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom