majin buu attacks?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat attacks will majin buu hav??? apart from cookie attack...and candy attack and ne other edible food atack...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I think he will have the Mouth Blast ... and some other attacks

Best answers
i think he needs genocide homing attack that homes i na certen range and ... wow for being so strong he doesnt have that many attacks otehr then hand blast same with goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errm thats a very good question....

one that i would like to see answered...

concidering the fact that buu only has the cookie attack....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah i really wanna kno i mean ok...mouth blast.....and genocide....and cookie...he can use kamehameha can't he???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that will be his power up animation if im not mistaken

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya buu dont have that many attacks so whats he gonna do turn the map into a confectionary shop?
Well he will have that generic beam.

BrunO

Best answers
buu has many attacks. he learned from the z fighters like cell did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope he gets more attacks.. cause atm hes lacking.. alot

Best answers
On the show, he had a kamehameha type deal. Hell probly have that... maybe? I dunno damnit! hah. CANDY FOR ALL! :talk:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
nah ssj3 goku showed him it and he learnt it really really fast......he can well theoretically cud use all attacks if one used one against him.....

Best answers
Buu uses the Z fighter's attacks against them. I know he blasts gohan with piccolo's attack. Maybe you could have him learn attacks ingame. If he's attacked a lot by the same attack, he gets to use it from then on.

Best answers
umm yeah that's great with the -if he gets attacvked alot with the attack he learns it- thing but......... YOu guys( some) USE to constantly complain about the final flash and big bang spam....

sooooo if they did that the game you would have only another vegeta with a few different attacks you know?

And also if he learned EVERY MOVE what makes you think he would be the only character used in that game?

Did i make my point or what...... :\ :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by UltimateZero
umm yeah that's great with the -if he gets attacvked alot with the attack he learns it- thing but......... YOu guys( some) USE to constantly complain about the final flash and big bang spam....

sooooo if they did that the game you would have only another vegeta with a few different attacks you know?

And also if he learned EVERY MOVE what makes you think he would be the only character used in that game?

Did i make my point or what...... :\ :D
If everyones him, they would only have buu's oridgonals attacks. :p

Best answers
Lol ok i over exaggerated on the everyone will be him part but most people will be him. You know what i mean :D

Best answers
it would be cool if buu could use the kamikazi ghost attack

(hope you now what i mean)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah.. if they thinking of adding someone stead of krillen put gotenks coz then u can hav like goten and trunk fans satisfied and plus he has loads of attacks u cud put in.. most of them are like lame tho.... no offence.. majiin buu can use ghost attack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom