turbo

Best answers
i think this is a good idea... u have more turbo! wat u do is u turn on your turbo (say t) then u can advace your turbo (say g) so its liek teh show when the have turbo one they go another lvl and shoot off so t could turn it down or off or sometin (as u use more turbo it takes ki away faster 2) but only like 1 advance maby 2 for goku cuz he has kaioken but i wouldnt know the changes from 1 turbo 2 the otehr (exept gokus 3rd trubo up could be red) good idea? bad idea? comments welcom (no flamming:\ ;) ) [edit] i also think the turbos need to be clearer so u can see the attack bar but i think thats cleared up i nteh enw beta:D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah i think there shud be a charge up bar or something so like wen u do this turbo thing... u charge it up and then boost off really fast it drains ur ki and the charge up bar and wen it drains u just go to normal again......

Best answers
Like ussj_vegi just said in esf should be a charging bar for turbo!

Even if sierra sonic has said that allready!!!

I think that would rule,perhaps then they can make a kaioken feature for goku(that he can charge longer,but he's getting hurt when he charges it too long-hope u understand what i mean-)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
call it Earth's Special Charging Forces then... it will be *** if we have to charge EVERY SINGLE thing OK?!

and like sierra said.. welll did:
:S

Best answers
I don't like the charging idea, but there should be a way to powerup and increase your speed so you can cover more ground, especially if the scale is going down.

Have there been any changes to the turbo effects in the beta?

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
call it Earth's Special Charging Forces
i remember,and you guys should too,back in the day when we used to joke about all the charging LOL:talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom