Lord Zero

Best answers
Does anybody know what attacks Lord Zero is going to have???

Best answers
they didnt tell us yet , i think only Vassago knows , so we shuold wait till he posts the answer!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he would have a beam like almost everyone and a few special attacks that Vas has come up with. i was also wondering who will do all the custom characters voices?

BrunO

Best answers
THATS A GREAT IDEA!!
what do you think they will be like?
nerdy 18 year voices from people with no friends,
or
real ESF players voices like me? :p

hehehe, i sure would like to hear cucumba's voice in the game shouting like, BEAM ATTACK whahah,
(not that i know his voice but i would be funny :cry: O_O )

Best answers
Ehehehe. You think because we work on games we sound nerdy? I actually happen to have a very deep non nerdy voice. So stfu beotch.

Best answers
Who the hell is Lord Zero? There is no such a guy like that in any of DB series.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last question should be asked in newbie central :rolleyes:

anyways Zero is one of the 1337 ESF team members, and the team diceded to make some custom characters, just 4 fun I guess, from what I've heard he will get his own transformations etc

grtz Naz

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In my eyes it was a total DBZ MOD now can we change picolo into a walking car ore some thing like that idon´t like the new LORD..
the model is good but the ideah sucks the shoud be a total dbz mod if not they shoud shange the name to something like Anime fight...

Best answers
If you dont like the idea of new custom characters go play that crappy mod DMZ or something.

Best answers
Maybe Lord Zero will have something like a Zero Blast attack lol?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i also thought this is a totally DBZ mod... i dont like the idea for custom chars... but i think i will replace him with another model when the beta is out...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, only DBZ I thought. ruins it a tiny bit.

Oh well, nothing we gotta say bout it.

Best answers
i think the model rocks , if ive heard it right , then everyone (in the team) will have his own char right??? + the forums custom char right??? will they all be in beta1?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, that skin is mad l33t

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why you guys thnik this is going to ruin the game. This makes the game funner, if anything else. Think about it, now since we have our own characters, we can give them Any attack we want, with any gfx! I don't know about you, but im looking forward to seeing this mofo ingame:)
And if you just don't like the idea because it doesn't exactly fit your dbz image, grow up, and find a different mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom