ESF Alpha 1.5!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I so wanted this, I couldnt wait for this, I wish the beta could be as good as it should be but with this file size. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seeing 1.5, its total **** (well it is!!) compared to what u have done now, with the beta (lookin good:D ) it shows how much the esf team has good better with there skills

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol
i still got the the ol' first alpha(just for fun)
when the beta comes out, i'm gonna install 'em both and look at the GIANT differences:shocked: :D

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i´m on the download now... i think it will be funny to play that... i played since 1.9....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think 1.5 is better than the beta will ever be!!!! :p

On da side note I cant wait for the beta to be released, no Im not askig for info... I already have it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no u dont sierra :p

other wise u wouldnt be wanting a release

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then it wouldnt work... cause u couldnt run it if it wasnt in ur hl directory...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: dummy

He means, c:/half-life/esf
not c:/hibiki/needs/a/brain/esforces

I said I have info not da beta fool.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
I so wanted this, I couldnt wait for this, I wish the beta could be as good as it should be but with this file size. :D
Ya right, you wish it was that size...lol

Best answers
I remeber the first time I played 1.5! Nothing but flying gordon models shooting ball-like sprites from their hands, the destructo disc spamming(yeagh the ki-balls too) and the infinite solar flare bug:] :\

Best answers
1.5 is fun, i like how you have almost exact control over how the beams bend and all..its kinda fun seeing how long you can keep the beam going.

TonyMontana

T
Holy ****!!! I just finished playing it, and it really sucked!!! Damn, ESF has come a long way.

Best answers
HHAAHAHAHAH The ki blasts look sooooo damn funny in 1.5. Vegeta's GAllit gun looks comical as it moves along. Wow this game has really progressed. The only thing I like about the beta is that Piccolo's special beam cannon looked better. Lol they used the worst Goku Spirit Bomb .wav =-D. LOL having the HALf Life Explosions in there made me bust up laughing too. If we were to play 1.5 on the net there would just be GOku's and Piccolos =-D

Best answers
yeah i remember the good ol days when the ki blast was actually a formidable weapon! i wish they would make it really fast again if they could make it not lag so much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cause its a serverside and not a playerside

if it was client side it would lag alot less

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm the attacks are alot my controllable which is cool... i cud get it to like spin around a few times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom