Remove Krillin? Add more bad guys?

Best answers
I was just thinking, eventually there will be level 3 super saiyans and such powerful characters that little krillin will be easily surpassed. I'm not trying to dis Krillin, but I don't think it would be that kool to keep him as he has no natural transformations.

There should be more bad guys, theres all these Z Fighters (technically Vegeta could play either side) and only 3 bad guys. So you should take out Krillin and replace him with a powerful villain that does have transformations.

Recommendations? Well we already know that its not practical to use a saiyan because an Oozaro transformation iZ near impossible in this game.

Add Captain Ginyu, that would be tight, he could change bodies with people. Thats almost better than a transformation, cause he could just steal someone elses transformation. That might piss people off though.

Add Deboura, he can powerup really high and turns people into stone. Heres an idea. people who have been turned to stone stay that way until either they change characters or until someone kills Deboura. But I could see how that would cause trouble too.

Well then the only characters I could possibly think of, that would be kool enough without a transformation, were the androids. 17 & 18 were the best. Plus I think there needs to be an interaction between Cell and the androids when he transforms. More neat ideas. Gimmi feedback people :)

Check out all the neat DBZ pictures I uploaded last night.
http://2600mhz.50megs.com/photo.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. krillin gets as many transformations as everyone else...

2. PLEEEEEEASE STOP SYAIN KOOL AND NEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. theres no really good bad guys left so why bother haveing some bad guys that are just as weak as krillin....

Best answers
1. His transformations are gonna be weak because he doesn't really have any. Give him hair and call him mystic, oh please. Thats not a transformation.

2. biteme hibiki

3. Theres plenty of badguys left. Use the androids man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin gets transformations.. they may not of been in show but he still gets them...

Best answers
gimmi more feedback at least tell me what you think about adding those particular characters I mentioned.

oh and btw did u hit that link I put up? just wondering what you though of the pix I uploaded. Its gonna take a godaweful amount of time to load it all if you use 56k, but if you got cable or anything faster, I recommend you check it out.

Best answers
hey all games have to have their weak and cheap guy and Krillian is ESF's but i like the idea of adding more baddies like android
13 & 17 cause they each have a transformation themselves wait NM no DBGT just A13 then he was the hardest android anyways

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a DBZ mod not a GT mod, its based on the tv series dbz, but i think we do need more baddies, maybe steal king slug from the movie?

Best answers
Hey Sweet Idea, But Hibiki. Do us all a favour and start your own Thread called Spam and talk to ure self cause thats all you ever do is Spam, no wonder your count is soo high. And the spam iss bad spam 2, "Stupid Idea etc etc.." Ure not an Admin dude so stop acting big!

I think adding the Androids could have its advantages cause all we have is Cell, Freeza and Vegeta (in a way!) Mayb androids, King Cold, Those Spice guys, Garlic Jr, Raditz, Nappa!!!!

So Hibiki.... THERE ARE HEAPS!

From Guru-San

Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50

Recommendations? Well we already know that its not practical to use a saiyan because an Oozaro transformation iZ near impossible in this game.
http://2600mhz.50megs.com/photo.html
No, No, No!!!!!!! Its not near impossible. Who did you hear this from........actually IT doesn't matter who because its not! Its only a transformation like the others just with a new model! Where do you get impossible?!!?!? gggggrrrrrrr, fool!

But your idea for taking krillan out sucked too. Lots of people LIKE krillin so its a no go, but maybe adding more characters in LATER releases when they have time is a good idea.

Also, hahaha everyone picking on Hibiki. Hibiki now is a lamer who just flames pointlessly. Atleast mine have reasons and suggest ideas to help them.

Best answers
Well if they are planning on keeping a weakling like krillin in the game, why not add Nappa? yes i know he died early, but i thought he was kinda cool and hes the potential to be way stronger than krillin:] . sure it would be kinda hard to tell if he went ssj, but it would be kinda neat to have a bulcky sayin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jango*Fett
Well if they are planning on keeping a weakling like krillin in the game, why not add Nappa? yes i know he died early, but i thought he was kinda cool and hes the potential to be way stronger than krillin:] . sure it would be kinda hard to tell if he went ssj, but it would be kinda neat to have a bulcky sayin.
we allready have enuff sayains, Krillin is one of the main charaters, and esf r not makeing im weak, he will have alot of good moves, and will have transformations, nappa would not be as strong as krillin, krillin was trained by Master Rochi, and he was given his extra power by the Geru (sp?) on Namak.

Best answers
duhhhh have all of you COMPLETELY forgot about bebi? you can use him in tons who ways.... reg bebi has 3 known transformations... infant.... teen (so i think i can't tell lol)... and adult (shown only a little bit after he comes out of vegeta)... you can use a bebi/vegeta combo or just use reg bebi.... DUH! (i bet ppl have already suggested this SCREW YOU MWHAHHA ahem)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jango*Fett
Nappa would be cool, but the whiners would complain that it's not DBZ anymore :rolleyes:

And no ghey DB:GT crap in this mod. Thank God.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh nappa wud be awesome....wat bout the ginyu force??? u can get some interesting things there.....but in the way of transformations? i dunno....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and nappas even weaker than krillin... so i dont think hes going in ever...

oh and guru... bit me... bit me all the way to the ass kicking factory :\

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
this is a DBZ mod not a GT mod, its based on the tv series dbz, but i think we do need more baddies, maybe steal king slug from the movie?
no ****e dude but android 13 came from movie 7

and i retracted the idea of adding the C17

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wen nappa was alive at the time he was stronger than krillen

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'd also love to see Nappa, he's one of my favourite characters

*flame me at your peril :S*

*Cheese you ***** * * ******* ** *** *** :D*
*Don't flame teh Cheese or I'll hurt ya too :p*