Ki goes like candy for a super saiyan not ready

Best answers
i was just wondering, it might be a good feather to have that a Super Saiyan that isn't Quite ready to be a Super Saiyn Ki goes down Real quick.
Like the episode Goku Fights Fat buu, his Ki Goes down REAL fast to the point where he is panting after.

Anyway, you may like the idea you may hate it, let me know! :]

ultrassj_vegeta

U
thats coz that was ssj3.... wen normal ssj it dun take loads of ki

Best answers
Awww man I wish i hadn't read this post I havent seen those episodes yet, but I also think it should use lots of ki only for ssj3 not ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think all the ssj transdformations need to take up alot of ki, but for when a person first turns supersaiyajin, they have unlitimited ki for a short time to get used to the new speed and power maybe

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that hard to go SSJ. Mediocre players will reach that plateau.

The higher your transformed state, the faster your ki burns off. This is offset by the huge PL's you can get in this version if you use your head and don't spam the transformations. :)

Retired
Best answers
actually you can see in the buu saga that ki isnt the same energy. its kinda seperated since goku gets a tremendous amount of ki cuz he's SSJ3. but he loses energy really fast. or i'm wrong and he gets a tremendous amount of ki but loses it really fast (ki).

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For game purposes it really doesn't matter Judge. What's important is that Ki is the only thing that aproximates stamina. Thus Ki burns out . . . :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cum i dont think ur right...

ive never seen my ki go down when in ssj...

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
thats coz that was ssj3.... wen normal ssj it dun take loads of ki
********EDIT**********

I believe he said , something about when they aren't ready to turn or are not strong enough to sustain that level for a certain amount of time. So hes saying Goku wasn't ready to go ssj3, since its also a ssj. So if your not ready to go ssj then you should lose energy faster and if your not ready to go ssj3 you also lose energy faster than normal. Get me? Thats what I believe he meant.
*********EDIT**********

Its an ok idea. I can see it happening if you have a real low level and stuff but I would become annoyed one minute whilest flying towards cuc about to send a masenko in his face while ssj and then stop and he blows me away with a simple ki blasts. The rate at which it goes down would have to be thought and discussed about alot I believe.

And we have a new survivor, is here name Vecepia. Good job, though I would have won every immunity challenge but she did ok.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah it was ssj3 that drains alot of ki... will ssj3 be in the game??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not in beta 1 so dont worry about it

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i dun really mind as long as they hav transformatiosn at least one..... that'll be awesome... but in future betas?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i remember somewhere goku says that ssj3 takes up to much energy of the living or something.....so wen he is dead i dunno..

Best answers
no goku said that he would lose much more time on earth if he uses ssj 3 too long. because of that he couldnt make the fusion training with goten and trunks...

Best answers
the season just finished here, right when vegeta dies,
now its time for more repetes

**goes and downloads more dbz episodes**

Best answers
His Ki only goes down becauese he is DEAD, if he wasn;t dead he could be SSJ3 much longer :p

wtach again

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i'm sorry thats WRONG!!.. gotenks gets ssj3 but it takes up heaps of energy ... ssj3 its loads of ki... goku says that ssj3 takes up the energy of the living too much....u watch again

Best answers
I recon that turning SSJ takes down your PL fast, but the more you do it the more it slows down, you get used to it. (like TV) And if you turn SSJ3 you cant stay in it for long

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom