Near Death Experience

Best answers
I thought that this might be a decent idea but hey thats my opinion: I watched the episode in the Frieza Saga the other day where Frieza goes to his 4th form and Vegeta gets frightened and he gets Krillin to attack him so that his life is hanging on by a thread then when he gets healed (finally by ****head Dende) he becomes extremely strong so maybe in esf u should make it so that when u have about 5hps and under and u have a zensu bean u become stronger but in the series i beleive that only works for Sayians.

Best answers
Unless they made it so that all chars can :]

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah but this wud like be cheatin wudn it.... i mean then the saiyans get an unfair advantage..... hmm i wud luv the idea tho.... u nearly get killed eat a sensu.. and bam! ur strong... hmm that wud be a cool animation... coz wen they heal or something i remember them like xpanding fer some reason. ....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he was talking about everyone having it

this would also cuase more lamers who bean camp and hurt them selves and use the beans just to get stronger the easy way

Best answers
Yeah i never really thought of it that way but what if it only worked if the damage was dealt by somebody else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom