Changing Transformation

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'd would be cool if you can change you're transformation, when you want. E.G. You're Cell and you first change to Cell form 3 and then form2. I mean:
When you get a new transformation (e.g. new form, supersayan) you get a new attack in the HUD, Transformation to SSJ 1 or so. And when you die, you're in form1 and then you can change into the form you got at last. When your last ransformation was SSJ3 then you can change between SSJ1, SSJ2 and SSJ3!! What do you think?
Perhaps its an bad idea. (Perhaps you think it is useless!)

Best answers
No I don't see the purpose in switching i know i wouldn't know offence or nething ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well maybe if u were against a really fast guy and u were in stage 3: cell (which is slower), u cud change back to stage to which is most likely faster

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i dun understand wat this is.... i think u can switch bak and forth..... coz wen ur transform it takes more ki or somethin....if i am rong... well ... poo..

Best answers
So some transformations may decrease or increase your speed huh i thought it would just increase it.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it increases speed and power... but it costs more ki..... am i rite? ....??

Best answers
the switch between forms , should just work , if you were the forms already , so if you didnt transform to ssj1 yet , u shouldnt be able to turn to ssj3 from nothing , but if u where ssj3 already , u should be able to switch between sj;ssj;ssj2;ssj3 , that would be cool :yes:

Best answers
Yeah I see what u mean that is a pretty good idea actually

Best answers
Well sometimes i think i didnt understand it right , but there will be ssj-ssj3 for goku right?????

Best answers
Of course there will dunno bout ssj4 though (hope so).

Best answers
no defenitly no ssj4 cuz its from dbgt , but i think they vassago said not dbz only , so they shot an own goal;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Ascend/Descend button bumps you up and down the "form ladder" sequentially. IE, you have to be SSJ1 to be SSJ2 . . .

The higher Saiyans go, the more Ki they burn. If they tap their Ki completely, they go back to their natural state.

The other races don't get this restriction (they remain in the new form untill their PL drops below minimum), but they don't get a big bump in PL like the saiyans.

That being said, the current system is fine.

Best answers
didnt say anything against the system, i just said that ssj4 isnt from dbz and thats y the team wont have them in , but vassago said this mod isnt dbz only , so?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whaddya mean other chars dont get a big bump in PL, does that mean they just look different when they transform? or is it a medium kinda bump. ps when piccolo fused wit nail and kami he had a huge increase in power

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom