Piccolo's powers?

Best answers
I think piccolo and cell should be able to slowly regenerate their health.

Also, has anyone suggested adding the triform technique to Piccolo and Krillin? I don't know about melee fighting, but beam attacks would be cooler, (use triform so theres 3 characters, charge up beam attack and effectively blast 3 beams all aimed at the same spot.

Make this ablilty drain ki rapidly when charging beam attack. When character runs out of Ki then the effect is lost and he's back to being one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50
I think piccolo and cell should be able to slowly regenerate their health.

Also, has anyone suggested adding the triform technique to Piccolo and Krillin? I don't know about melee fighting, but beam attacks would be cooler, (use triform so theres 3 characters, charge up beam attack and effectively blast 3 beams all aimed at the same spot.

Make this ablilty drain ki rapidly when charging beam attack. When character runs out of Ki then the effect is lost and he's back to being one.
All of these have been suggested, non of them will be in, mabye the regen, but the was disconclusive. Triform would require bots, which would make lag.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wats disconclusive mean?? plz dun say i stupid....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It means that SierraSonic needs to brush up on his english. :D

Or is that unconclusive??:confused:??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its inconclusive.. no un :p

who needs to bush up on there english now :p

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Cucumba!
It means that SierraSonic needs to brush up on his english. :D

Or is that unconclusive??:confused:??
u didn kno did u?

Best answers
I think regeneration should be a selectable move. It should change about 10000 PL in one HP or something. I think this would be most like in the shows...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea
better than this "slowly regenerate"

Is Boo able to regenerate too?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unconclusive is completely legal foo. Disconclusive is not. Inconclusive is for things that cannot be concluded. Don't argue with me, you only be slapped about :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill slap j00 back!

but anyway piccolo regerates fast not slow...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
regeneration for anyone wud make the game less balenced, unless they had less health. and i think if krillin had triform it'd make him more balanced, though it would cause lag, it'd be cool

Best answers
I feel the game is already unbalanced. Vegeta has the main advantage on everyone. Nothing can stop a final flash... well a kamehameha can stop it, if its far enough away, cause the FF requires so much energy the kamehameha can stop it in a powerstruggle sometimes. But the blast radius on the FF can't be beat.

The only cool attack piccolo has is the special beam cannon and even that can't win a power struggle. His beam attack is weak and to balance him out I think he should regenerate his health. A slow regeneration would be true to the series.
A selectable move is also a good idea, but exchanging 10000Ki for 1Hp is madness. who would use that? Ki cost is insanely high.

Triform seems like an interesting idea, but you all say it will lag though. Lag because your system cannot handle it? or lag because the internet cannot handle it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel the game is already unbalanced. Vegeta has the main advantage on everyone. Nothing can stop a final flash... well a kamehameha can stop it, if its far enough away, cause the FF requires so much energy the kamehameha can stop it in a powerstruggle sometimes. But the blast radius on the FF can't be beat.
wait for the beta :)

A selectable move is also a good idea, but exchanging 10000Ki for 1Hp is madness. who would use that? Ki cost is insanely high.
they must be!
otherwise the game becomes unbalanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom