ESF Charcter "Contest"

CCX2

C
Hey everyone,

a while back, TIS Son Goku suggested,since the ESF team was putting there own characters in the game,we should do a "contest" or something,and "winners" character gets used in the game,I was wondering if that was still going on,because me and TIS Son Goku have been working on one,with help from people like:

Hyper Shadow
Triki
azndragon
CCX2 (me)
TIS Son Goku (Aaron)

if u wanna see progress on our character,IM me or aaron,mostloy IM me because I have all the pics :p

AIM for CCX2: ChAoS ConTroL X2
AIM for TIS Son Goku: LunarHiro2002

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are voting for it. So far it has to be a) an original race and b) female. If the shoe fits she can wear it if she's voted in.

CCX2

C
hold on....it has to be a FEMALE?!

Ive been working on one of the coolest characters only to find outs its supposed to be a FEMALE?!

CCX2

C
ok,ill keep the CCX2 one because thats my first sig i ever made! :D :p

Best answers
Cause the most people browsing and posting in this forum have no sex and they re horny so they want to see a female!!!:p

But actually i dont understand it....it sucks!!!!;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by P.o.h.s.XXX
Cause the most people browsing and posting in this forum have no sex and they re horny so they want to see a female!!!:p

But actually i dont understand it....it sucks!!!!;(
dont go flameing the whole fourm you idiot!;(

Best answers
because some us guys have girls or wifes that likes dbz and needs at least one

CCX2

C
what the hell,no fair

im 14,single,no plans to be married,for those who want female charcters,make them yourselves.Ive been workin well on this,the first LIGHTNING user of DBZ ever,this would be cool,now i have to give my charcter breasts....maybe not

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many of these non dbz chars will be in the game? (not in the upcoming beta)

CCX2

C
dunno,the guys and I are trying to make this and have it accepted into the ESF Beta (Final)

but,Cucumba,or anyone,could u make an exception, I mean, "Might" would be better off as a boy,but if not,thats fine to,just,itll seem a little weird

Best answers
Hey, since it's from a original race it need not be obviously female; humans are pretty obvious in their sex symbols.

For example, you could have an ant-like race. Real life ants are almost all females; there are only a few males to impregnate the queen. That makes most ants, including the warrior ants, female. That means you'd be perfectly justified in creating an ant-like character.

So, no need to make your characters drool-worthy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but doesnt that defeat the whole perpouse of everyone picking a female :p

Best answers
Just to let everyone know, there will be a couple of female fighters in the upcoming releases. You don't all hafta vote for one just because there isn't any right now 'cause there will be. So keep your pants on boys ;)

CCX2

C
ok,im confused,so NightHawk,ill tell you what i remember,

Cucumber said it had to be an original race or something like that,and it has to be female,but our charcter was meant to be a male,and the first and posibly only lightning user. so from what u said NightHawk,can we still keep "Might" as a male?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you refuse to look at the other two eight page threads???

We, as a forum community, are designing a forum character by votes. So far the polls have been Race and Gender (or lack thereof). Female is winning by 6 votes over Male the last time I checked. No gender or both genders only got a handfull of votes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats what i dont understand people voted for original but yet everyone is still sticking to the basic human form, just dont get that.

BrunO

Best answers
Whoa...I'm just saying that if everyone is voting female cause there is no female in ESF, then they don't hafta cause there will be some in the future. But if you all want to make a female char, go right on ahead. More power to ya ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom