questions about the goku in beta 1

Best answers
1. is the spirit bomb bigger??
2. is the spirit bomb stronger?
3. does it take longer to load the spirit bomb?
4. does goku can kaioken (the attack from kaio wich make the user stronger(i explained it because i don't know how i called in english))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ghoststalker
1. is the spirit bomb bigger??
2. is the spirit bomb stronger?
3. does it take longer to load the spirit bomb?
4. does goku can kaioken (the attack from kaio wich make the user stronger(i explained it because i don't know how i called in english))
1. yes, ALOT

2. yes

3. not sure, most likely yes

4. i dont think so... but we will see

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no kaioken...

geki dama is bigger better faster stronger :D (its the 6 mill genki dama :p )

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, technically the SB hasn't changed in aything but size . . . but the game engine . . . well . . . it's changed and that changed the SB. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah it does more damage and goes faster

*as a result of the new engine . . . not just the SB.*
*Cuc*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
spirit bomb ownz. i cant remember how many i killed someone with those he shot me i stop dlying then boom right on the head.. lol.. well in the pics a months ago, the spirit bomb looked bigger.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
If the Kaioken increases health, it would be a nice "attack"

ultrassj_vegeta

U
kaioken dun increase health it takes it away doesnt it? it damages ur body

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
question: are the explosions fixed for teh new beta? and the kaioken only damages u if u do it to an extent where ur body cant take the massive increase in strength (x100 or so would make u explode)

Best answers
dont forget... while the kaio-ken might make you STRONGER, you are EXTREMELY vulnerable. You are pretty much all punch and no block. That's why, in the series, he only uses it when he knows he'll kick the crap out of the other guy. If he uses it when the opponent is stronger/equal, goku will just get the crap beat out of him.. like in the frieza saga and cooler's revenge

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
dont forget... while the kaio-ken might make you STRONGER, you are EXTREMELY vulnerable. You are pretty much all punch and no block. That's why, in the series, he only uses it when he knows he'll kick the crap out of the other guy. If he uses it when the opponent is stronger/equal, goku will just get the crap beat out of him.. like in the frieza saga and cooler's revenge
Well he was infact WEAKER than Vegeta and used it against him and you said stronger/equal to, and he knew vegeta was STRONGER than him, so try again.

Is the SB explosion massive now? Like in the series? I just want to blow one up and marvel at its size. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Best answers
vegeta doesnt count, smartass because vegeta's power was high, but not high enough for goku to go kaio ken and barely beat him..so YOU try again

Best answers
Really? I was under the impression Goku used the Kaioken when desperate, to try to get himself back into the game when he's seriously outgunned.

From memory of the dub (Saiyan Saga spoilers! :shocked: )

------------
(Goku Kaiokens and seriously wounds Nappa in one hit)
Krillin: "Whoa! Goku, you could've taken him out at any time with an attack like that! Why didn't you finish him sooner?"
Goku: "Well, I didn't want to use the Kaioken because there's a small chance it could tear my body apart. But I'm still here, aren't I? Heh, heh."
(Krillin looks shocked)
-------------

And Goku didn't use the Kaioken in the Frieza saga until he actually clashed with Frieza. So it seems to me he saves it for desperate circumstances. Could you perhaps explain more why you feel it's the opposite?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there is a point to the madness. If Goku's Kiaoken PL is lower than his opponents (Freiza, Cooler, and Turles) the thrashing he gets adds to the beatdown his body sustains during the kaioken. Making it a risky manuver at best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but it makes him alot stronger so if he can beat them it dont really matter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom