Trunk's Attacks

Best answers
Trunks is the best character(to me) in ESF. His final flash and burning attack owns, but isn't the burning attack like consecutive beams? Not just one? Cause from what my nerdy DBZ friends have told me "Burning Attack is like 6 beams at once" or something like that and I once saw him do a attack that matches that description in the Bojack movie. So I just wanna know are my nerd friends wrong? And damn this is a long message.

Sound Artist
Best answers
The burning attack is a ball of ki actually, not a beam. Bright and flashy and relatively weak. It's main purpose is to distract enemies from something like... Trunk's sword;)
That's how it goes in the manga/show anyways... ESF....i dunno:)

Best answers
hey you got that description on the attack off somewhere LOL

anyway

sword
ki
fininshing buster
burning attack
final flash
and straight beams

thats basicly trunks attacks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BURNING ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Best answers
If Trunks has so many attacks how come they all aren't put into the game? Trunks needs more than just 2 attacks.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that more will be implemented within the next version. Be patient. :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he aint screaming :S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't want me to scream. ;) Wheeee! :D

Best answers
They should add a few more attacks.. and make it so trunks meele attack is a sword :]

Best answers
hehehe it would be nice if u can target your enemy as trunks, and when u make the finishing buster on him he is screaming the name of his model type like he made it in the series when he came from the future.

metal freezer thought he killed trunks with his attack, but trunks prepares his attack and screams FREEEEEZEEERRRR!!!! (oh in germany frieza is called freezer, think that means the thing where u put your beer to cool in heh)
then he launches his attack and frieza looks dumb... boom!

(in germany we got some changes in dbz. the most time they dont say the attack names like in this episode, and say instead somethin other or scream loud ahahaha )

Best answers
Wow. Whenever I read one of your posts i have to roll my mousewheel twice to move to the next one... o_O

Best answers
now german english post:

Meinst du mich???

Wieso musst du dein Mousewheel 2 mal rollen, damit du einen meiner Post siehst???

Do u mean me???

Why do u have to roll your mousewheel 2 times, so u can see one of my posts???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A bean for the prince of all saja-jins is just fine..:D :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Leillia
They should add a few more attacks.. and make it so trunks meele attack is a sword :]
well if they get rid of trunks melea there would be no possbility that the sword could break and it does break in the show and movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom